Recent content by Dmal81

1. D

Thank you N2!

Congrats, yea you were movin' good out there ! Glad ya got something from the atp program ! (I'm Dave from atp btw)
  2. D

NC Suspension mechanic/Ohlins vendor

Pitlane moto, were in youngsville just outside of raleigh. Certified ohlins install shop and were available for support at most n2 events and all wera endurance rounds.
  3. D

Motor Rebuild Question

Those smaller twin motors have a tendacy to have the valve clearances out of spec sooner due to always having them at the top of the rpm range when racing ect. Also if racing your prob running water, even with additives like water wetter corrosion will happen so its important to keep up with...
  4. D

Wtb 15+ r1 rear wheel

All set.
  5. D

Wtb 15+ r1 rear wheel

Yes
  6. D

Wtb 15+ r1 rear wheel

Let me know what ya got !
  7. D

CMP 10/14-15... questions and looking to hitch a ride

Where ya located for transportation?
  8. D

Suspension tuning

Pitlanemoto , we're in youngsville just outside of Raleigh. N2 parts vendor at most n2 trackdays and also certified ohlins shop.
  9. D

PittRace ATP

So, I will be one of the coaches for atp this saturday. We are gonna follow the standard schedule as far as ride times go. What differs is when done with our session we will go right back to class to review, talk, and go through the curriculum. I highly suggest bringing a bookbag or the sorts...
  10. D

ATP 2023

Yes it is run during a regular trackday and when signing up for said trackday you will see the ATP as an option.
  11. D

PZ Racing Yama Tronic YA600 GPS Lap Timer

I just installed one on my r1. Only used it once at pitt so far but it worked flawlessly. Very easy install also.
  12. D

NCBike 6/25/22 - 6/26/22 (if you were there, please take a look) Thanks and Left Items

That rc51 was badass, lovvve seeing those out on the track !