domarena33's latest activity

• domarena33
    domarena33 replied to the thread Fun Monday.
    I was the slug on the stock blue SV trying to figure out where to go and how to shift :rofl:
  • domarena33
    domarena33 reacted to Otto Man's post in the thread Fun Monday with Like Like.
    A group seemed pretty open yesterday but I don't remember seeing any CBR's when I was out there...might have ridden with you and not...
  • domarena33
    Unfortunately, I have 3 more track days scheduled and Im done with SP. Since WERA isn't racing there, my time is more valuable spent...
  • domarena33
    I'm unfortunately never early but I would do more track walks if I had the time. SP Main is a sweet track. I had a blast
  • domarena33
    domarena33 reacted to The B Team's post in the thread Fun Monday with Like Like.
    No, you're right...you can't initially see all the way through it, since it's up a hill. If you are not in the habit, most of the...
  • domarena33
    I found that 10 is hard to see through. Maybe it was just bc it was my 1st time there and I was focusing on the apex too much and not...
  • domarena33
    domarena33 reacted to Goodman's post in the thread Fun Monday with Like Like.
    I went too wide on turn 10, rode it through the gravel and dumped it in the grass before giving the wall a chance to meet me head on.
  • domarena33
    I'll take small things. :like: Where did you go down?
  • domarena33
    I'm glad to see that you were ok. Hows the monster? Didn't look too dinged up when it passed me. Hopefully just picking rocks out?
  • domarena33
    domarena33 reacted to Goodman's post in the thread Fun Monday with Like Like.
    I may have accidentally started everyone's lunch early and ended my day early but I had a blast. Thanks to N2 staff for running the...
  • domarena33
    domarena33 replied to the thread The WorldSBK Thread.
    WSBK spoiled it already for me. This is wild though. Poor danillo hasn't been able to win a race yet and then this guy shows up and...
  • domarena33
    domarena33 reacted to bmart's post in the thread The WorldSBK Thread with Like Like.
    Incredible weekend. It has been a few days, so hopefully this isn't a spoiler!
  • domarena33
    There are a few lonely fellows running around in orange shirts that enjoy long walks by the apexes and talking about bikes. Feel free to...
  • domarena33
    domarena33 reacted to HondaGalToo's post in the thread Track Day / Racing Checklist with Like Like.
    Good tips by Otto Man. I always check over my bike. Even just cleaning it without distractions allows you to check over all fasteners...
  • domarena33
    domarena33 reacted to Goodman's post in the thread Track Day / Racing Checklist with Like Like.
    paint pens for marking bolts is a great time saver. just remember to remark when you adjust something.