Recent content by eaglebike600

1. eaglebike600

8.5x18 enclosed trailer sale/trade

TRAILER IS SOLD!!!
  2. eaglebike600

Not sure how to edit post but here is an update .its a king american brand check out photo of the vin decal.the work bench does not go with the trailer unless I get an offer on it,its on wheels and fastens to the wall with turnbuckles .it is a flat front
  3. eaglebike600

Newark,DE I think someone is coming tomorrow to look it.I'm one hour from millville
  4. eaglebike600

2010 car/bike 8.5x18 trailer for sale ($3000.)N2 price only or possible trade for boat.I am gonna list it on craigslist for $3500. if it doesn't sell on here.it has three bike mounts and room for three more,awning,over head lift,tires are fairly new only about 1000 miles on them,ramp door ,will...
  5. eaglebike600

NJMP Lightning Roll Call - May 17 / 18

In on Saturday!!
  6. eaglebike600

Graves rear stand

Pm sent
  7. eaglebike600

NJMP May 17-18th Intermediate group Yours for 100.00!

Damian I am taking the 17th so that leaves the 18th open .I talked to Scott today and he asked me to post something on here that I'm taking the one day .he will be getting back to me tomorrow or Wednesday when he gets home to settle up.thanks,
  8. eaglebike600

Summit Main May 9th Roll Call

I'm in on Friday ! Should arrive Thursday night around 8
  9. eaglebike600

New CR!!

Congrats Judy!!
  10. eaglebike600

Meet the new N2 logo

Kris , couldn't have chosen a better color if I did it myself! Thanks for thinking about me ! Lol what are the rider group stickers gonna look like?
  11. eaglebike600

Meet the new N2 logo

Awesome color !
  12. eaglebike600

Facebook Luvin...

Liked! And love the color!!
  13. eaglebike600

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Awesome !!!! Thanks guys ! Looking forward ride with everybody again !