Recent content by eE jeremy

1. eE jeremy

WTB: Custom track decals

I'll also recommend popshadowdecals. Tea has taken care of me this year with all kinds of special/custom requests and everything has turned out awesome. The work is fantastic, turn around is quick, and they'll work with you to make sure you get exactly what you want. I couldn't be happier.
  2. eE jeremy

05-06 ZX6R parts (race bike part out)

Just a couple items left, prices reduced
  3. eE jeremy

parts list updated, hardly anything left, and the stuff that's left is on ebay right now so act quick :)
  4. eE jeremy

Parts list updated, still plenty of great parts. See something you like, make an offer. email jeremy@skutr.net
  5. eE jeremy

parts list updated
  6. eE jeremy

Woodcraft rearsets + controls + folding shifter (slightly bent brake lever, works fine) - $225 Radiator with fan - $50 Held Slade 1pc suit, sz46, used one year, never down, white/blk, built in back protector! - $600
  7. eE jeremy

WTB: Suit and back protector

I have a one year old Held slade suit in white/black that should fit you. The suit has a built in CE level 2 back protector. $750 shipped
  8. eE jeremy

2012 Zuma 50cc

why the 4stroke? IMO the 2 stroke 50cc is where it's at
  9. eE jeremy

see ya later, alligator!

Best of luck at the new gig!
  10. eE jeremy

Need Help - 2011 GSXR 750 and Bridgestones

I ran my 2011 gixxer 750 on the track last year, stock tires and all. It wasn't bad, I ran some A sessions but stuck to CR duty's most the days. The tires worked well enough, but I personally struggled to get comfortable with them. For settings start by setting your sag, then get the front...
  11. eE jeremy

2011 ZX10R Street

Sold!
  12. eE jeremy

DOT Race vs Slicks...Which is more economical??

I get about 2-3 days out of a Pirelli DOT rear, 5-6 on a front. Haven't run slicks but Jeff told me he can get about an extra day by running the Pirelli slick over the DOT (Not the TD compound, their race slick).
  13. eE jeremy

2011 ZX10R Street

$10,250 Like new condition, never been down
  14. eE jeremy

ninja 250's

Haven't ridden the 08+ 250's but my old 03 250 was not much fun at speed, my 636 is far better
  15. eE jeremy

Anyone NOT like Q2s?

My point is not if one tire is better than another, my point is if you put a different set of tires on everytime you go out, you will never learn how to read the tire and learn what you can and can't do. By using a single tire for long period of time you learn things like what it does right...