Recent content by Emm.Teh

1. Emm.Teh

New member question.

I tried to go down to B group after taking 2 years off and the event director wouldn't let me. I stuck it out in I and had a great day. By the end of the first session I was back into the groove. "It's like riding a bike". The ninja 250 may put a different spin on things though.
  2. Emm.Teh

Summit, 9-23: Thanks Geoff, CRs - 'specially Roger

it was smooth further to the outside of the track - I was playing with 2 lines.. I'll use the rough patch where you lost traction as my reference point If you go inside (to the right) of where you lost traction, hug the curb for a second but drift out to the concrete toward the outside of the...
  3. Emm.Teh

I don't remember if there was concrete in T1 - I want to say there was, but all I remember of it was the crappy job someone did patching with asphalt. T1 was waaaaay rough and pretty slick - I slid the rear through there a couple times... could have been my tire though, it was on its last leg...
  4. Emm.Teh

:congrats: Just wanted to thank the NESBA group for yet another great TD. - I overheard rumors of a few small happenings, but from what I saw everything went smoothly. As far as I was concerned the day was an A+. My brakes faded to nothing going into turn 1 - hit the gravel at 60-70...
  5. Emm.Teh

race #'s

Give Chris a shout... he's one of the best vinyl guys that I've found. He did just buy a new house and is a bit busy so be prepared to wait a couple weeks. You definately won't find better priced / higher quality stuff. http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=181422
  6. Emm.Teh

CR Jeff Murphy addition

Congrats Jeff & Heather!
  7. Emm.Teh

Most Improved Rider!

Go Laurie!! It doesn't look like Brittany and I will make it down to barber, they're aren't any spots left!
  8. Emm.Teh

Learning progression - light and small vs 'ol faithful

I was at beaverun last august for a skills enhancement day on my 2006 R1. By the end of the day I promised myself I'd build out an R6. A month later I had a wrecked R6 in my basement all torn down! My first trackday on it was a strugle... (well the first couple of sessions) "there's no power"...
  9. Emm.Teh

If I buy a spot from someone

I believe the seller has to email NESBA and let them know to transfer it to you. s/he will need your member number to get it through smoothly.
  10. Emm.Teh

Who's going to Beaverun Sept 6/7?

Is that you Ben?! Sweet!
  11. Emm.Teh

Who's going to Beaverun Sept 6/7?

I'll be headed up there with the fam.
  12. Emm.Teh

7x14+3.6 V-nose all aluminium enclosed trailer

Sent payment. :) w00t!
  13. Emm.Teh

Roll Call BeaveRun Aug 16 17

Signed up for both days. :)
  14. Emm.Teh

New member Hello!

+1 to TQuig's post. The CRs are an invaluable resource and I see so few people using them off the track. Ask one to lead you through a couple of laps - then they usually drop back and follow you for a couple. Next thing you know they'll be gone and you'll have to catch them at the end of the...
  15. Emm.Teh

Good times at Summit Main Aug 4

Hey Brandon, I had a great talk with you and Chris at the end of the day. Congrats on the bump! I'm kinda nervous to get out there with the (I) folks - or maybe I'm worried about being a moving chicane?! I suppose the CRs know better than me though - but wouldn't it suck to get bumped down...