Recent content by EO157

1. E

Hello from Lititz PA

I called Rider yesterday. Unfortunately the rep I talked with told me they NO longer offer coverage for track days. She said this was a very recent change. Not sure how that would impact current policy holders, but I would certainly check it out. I have Geico and was told by them that rider...
  2. E

Hello from Lititz PA

Appreciate you sharing your experience. I agree having a control rider to help with my first outing will help keep things under, well "control"... Also feel like the BMW will help as well. I have read a lot about, and have even personally experienced how the electronic intervention (DTC, ABS...
  3. E

Hello from Lititz PA

Thanks John.. Could use some advice on if I should risk wadding up my shiny new BMW or leave it in the garage and search for a less expensive track ready setup. Any insight on this dilemma? I have read a bunch on the subject and seems everyone has a different opinion. Appreciate everyone's...
  4. E

Hello from Lititz PA

Hey gang, looking forward to getting some track time in 2015. I come to the RR stuff from a ton of years racing mx and am really stoked to make the transition to the tarmac. Joined N2 after happening upon a fella named Will during a fuel stop on my S1000RR. It was nice to meet you and I...