Recent content by ericomark

1. E

Tire service at Barber?

Anybody know if there will be tire service at Barber this weekend?
  2. E

OZ Racing KTM RC8R wheels for sale

OZ Racing forged magnesium wheels (orange) with almost new Pirelli diablo slicks (SC1 front, SC2 rear). Excellent condition. Off 2011 RC8R, should fit all years. All bearings, spacers, and cush drive for direct OEM replacement. Two 38 teeth Vortex sprockets included, one 520, and one 525...
  3. E

WTB, 2012 BMW S1000RR Ohlins shock

Need Ohlins shock for Beamer, drop a line or give me a call. Thanks, Eric (585) 545-1639.
  4. E

Dyno tuner in Rochester NY area???????

Can anyone recommend a good dyno tuner in the Rochester NY area? I would'nt mind trailering to Syracuse or Buffalo, further if necessary. Thanks, Eric.:notsure:
  5. E

FS Chicken Hawk Pro Line Tire Warmers

Chicken Hawk Pro Line Tire Warmers http://www.accu-products.com/chicken-hawk-racing/chicken-hawk-pro-line-digital-tire-warmers-180-195-tire-size/prod_21928.html The Pro-Line model is Temperature Adjustable with a Digital Display that shows the actual tire temperature while the warmer runs...
  6. E

Tuner recommendation Rochester, ny

Can anyone recommend a good tuner in the Rochester NY area? I installed a slipon, K&N, and PCIII this year and want to make sure I'm getting all I can from them. I would be willing to trailer to Syracuse or Buffalo. Thanks, Eric.
  7. E

Tires at Beaver May 2nd?

Will there be tire service at Beaver May 2nd? Who do I contact to put an order in for a set of tires?
  8. E

06/07 Gsxr 600/750 Igniton Module $120

Is it in good working order? Would you take $100 shipped to 14580?
  9. E

PC3 USB Quick Shifter for GSXR FS

Hey John, Do you think the PC would work on an 07 GSXR 600?
  10. E

WTB: M4 GP Slip on exhaust for GSXR 600

Looking for new or used M4 GP slip on "black" for an 07 GSXR 600. Any info or suggestions for best buy would help.
  11. E

WTB Lap Timer

Need lap timer. Nothing fancy, not sure what features are necessary, would like to see if I'm improving.
  12. E

7/5 Beaver run CD

Ray came through for me. Had the pictures this morning. GREAT!!! customer service. Thanks for the help and see you soon.
  13. E

7/5 Beaver run CD

Hey!!, thanks alot Buck (and Ray), can't wait to review the photos. By the way, don't tell anybody, but the loofah works great!!:haha:
  14. E

7/5 Beaver run CD

Hi Guys, I was at the Skills Inhancement "B" Day on 7/5/08 in Beaver Run and had a great day. Picked up some good pointers to work on from Pascal and Buck set the suspension so it feels more stable in the corners. Lots more track time then a regular track day to work on improvements. I do have...