Recent content by Excitebikemike

1. Excitebikemike

Suspension set up

Hey all. Open for some help here. I ride a 2005 R1 in A class. I have had the forks sprung to 1.0 by GMD and GMD also installed spec valve kit, spec rebound valve kit and mid valve eliminator kit. Sag settings on forks set by GMD. I have just bought a graves spec ohlins with 9.0 spring and...
  2. Excitebikemike

2007 zx6r

Is this a fair price?
  3. Excitebikemike

2007 zx6r

I have a 2007 ZX6R for sale. The bike is black is stock and has 6000 miles. The bike was bought for my better half and she has rode it for about a year. Asking $5500.00. If you are intrested E-mail me at Toe-cutter@comcat.net and I will send you pics.
  4. Excitebikemike

RRR May 31 2009

Glad y'all enjoyed the video. Jon686 I was on Power Race Soft rear and Power Race C front. My fast lap for the day and my personal best also was 1min 16.3sec. I had a blast and I learn something new everytime I go out on RRR. Hope to meet a few more of y'all in the future. I dont get to do...
  5. Excitebikemike

RRR May 31 2009

If anyone is intrested here is some video of A class session 2 at RRR May 31 2009.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0pHCXIvkv4
  6. Excitebikemike

08 yamaha R6

Yes he sold it.
  7. Excitebikemike

08 yamaha R6

Hey Dooley Thanks for talking with me about the bikes. Im glad you got what you wanted for it. Maybe I can find me one soon. Hope to get to meet ya in the future. Dont have to much fun at CMP this weekend. Thanks ExciteBikeMike
  8. Excitebikemike

08 yamaha R6

oops!
  9. Excitebikemike

R1 for R6

Nobody?
  10. Excitebikemike

08 yamaha R6

Are you intrested in a trade?
  11. Excitebikemike

R1 for R6

Im looking to trade 05 R1 for late model R6. The bike has GMD computrack worked forks, Vortex rearsets, steel braided lines front and rear, dunlop pads, 520 kit, power race tires soft extra rear new, tank grip, double bubble wind screen clear, speedo healer. I have the receipts for all parts...
  12. Excitebikemike

one bike two riders

Just wanted to know how things work with NESBA if you have riders in two different groups using the same bike. How class stickers work and what not. Have a friend who is without a bike and is joining NESBA and plans on riding at RRR on the 31st.
  13. Excitebikemike

Someone to follow

Not real sure about what everyone was getting at here. I'll try this one more time. I'm in the A group. I have platued at this point at RRR. I dont get to do alot of track days so I have not met any of you. Last time I did a NESBA day there were white plates to fast to keep up with and my...
  14. Excitebikemike

Yamaha R-1 Wheel (Black)

Do you still have this wheel for sale?
  15. Excitebikemike

Someone to follow

A CR would be nice. Just was hoping for someone to hang with for the day. Have friends coming out but we all ride different groups.