Recent content by exstyle

1. E

08 R6 Trackbike in WI

Bump.
  2. E

08 R6 Trackbike in WI

I'm beginning to look for a house, and simply cant afford to come to the track. So I am selling my bike. The bike has 3350 miles on it, and has been through one lowside. The lowside was at Putnam Park and as a result the tank does have some denting as seen in the pics. The bike also no...
  3. E

BHF July 4/5 Role Call

Have a few Marshall strength cocktails, you wont feel a thing :P
  4. E

How do you pay for your track days?

The secret? I'm up to my eyeballs in debt! lol
  5. E

body position look good?

You may just be to close to the tank when you start to lean off, when you start to close your whole body essentially rotates around the tank causing your shoulder to point in towards the bike instead of open up into the turn. I had the same issue and backing away from the tank a little bit...
  6. E

Where is Ron Hix?

It seems like half the guys that try out nesba pick 11 because its so easy to make with tape, so I'm curious, did he forget where he was and decide to CR? Hes clearly watching the guys line... Where is the picture between 2 and 3 with him moving in front of this guy and taping his tail?
  7. E

Created a facebook account, will I regret it?

Does your house smell of rich mahogany and have many leather bound books?
  8. E

Hix Racing write-up from AMA Road America

Congrats Ron! Thanks for letting me stand around in your pits saturday and pretend to be useful!
  9. E

Bone to pick!

It should have come with an adapter for a 9V battery so you can connect without bike power.
  10. E

Quirk About the Forum

Formatting issue related to which browser you use, you may find that the button is actually on the left side below about us (it will appear if you mouse over it)