Recent content by f4iguy

1. f4iguy

Question about a trackday

I believe Turn One now charges $60 for baseline and sag. Go to turnoneracing.com and e-mail Tom to get on the list. Also, check out apexjunkies.com. This is a site made by control riders that I found to be very valuable. Tons of info. Have fun, be safe
  2. f4iguy

Great first track day!

I saw Gary crash. I sat out the last session and was watching from the bleachers. It looked like he was going to be really hurt. I was very relieved to see him get up and walk away. Godspeed Gary, hope to see you again.
  3. f4iguy

Great first track day!

I just had my first track day on Saturday at BHF, and WOW!!! I had a great time. Everyone I met was so cool. Can't wait to get out there again. And to the CR who rode with me for a session, Thank you! I can't remember your name, but you were wearing the American flag leathers. Your...
  4. f4iguy

Link to MotoGP from this weekend?

google If you google ".mkv", you can usually find out what you need to play it.
  5. f4iguy

Gloves questions

I am going to order some alpinestars gp+ gloves tomorrow. Thanks for the help.:D
  6. f4iguy

Gloves questions

Hey Finny You must have replied while I was typing mine! Glad to hear I won't be the only F4i guy there. I'll look into the Held gloves.
  7. f4iguy

Gloves questions

will post pics tonight I will post some pics tonight when I get home. If your on here Barry, around 6:30, 7:00 pm check back. Thanks man I appreciate it. I will order some good gloves If I can be sure on sizing. Thanks again.:D
  8. f4iguy

Gloves questions

I will be at my first track day at BHF on 8-30 and I have a few questions regarding gloves. First, I have a pair of leather gautlets which are not racing gloves. They are the kind a guy on a cruiser would wear. They are real leather, and are in good shape. No holes, and stitching is good...
  9. f4iguy

Do i need new brake discs?

Good call on the mating! That would make for a less than enjoyable first track experience:)
  10. f4iguy

Thanks for the info finny, I think I will do those things. Maybe I'll see you at BHF on 8-30
  11. f4iguy

Yeah the pads are almost to the bottom of the wear grooves. I am replacing those for sure. Probably fluid too. I don't know if thats ever been chaged. I've never felt any kind of vibration to make me think the rotors are warped. Maybe I'll indicate them to be sure. Thanks:)
  12. f4iguy

nothing conserns me they are in good cond. I just don't know if they should be like new. or if normal wear is o.k. no discoloration, warpage or loose buttons, just normal wear. probably 7 years old.
  13. f4iguy

I've never been to track day before and I was wondering how strickt they are about brake discs in tech inspetion. I'm not worried about mine on the street, but I don't know if they should be in perf condition for track or not. Thanks for any info.
  14. f4iguy

wondering about ccs

whats the dif What is different between all access and general admission?
  15. f4iguy

Metzler sportec m3's on the track?

I've never been on a track before and I am wondering if my Metzler sportec m3's will cut it or if I should spring for more race oriented tires. Any thoughts?