Recent content by faster77

1. F

Great Deals on Armour bodies for your bike

Got the plastics, flexible but solid, mounted in no time. Definately recommend these and with the free membership and free shipping.... can't pass it up!
  2. F

WTB: 06/07 GSXR600/750 clipons + right rearset

Please contact me if you can assist. Clint 952.292.8355 the.cleaner@gmail.com
  3. F

ANOTHER painting question

I can see Pascal shaking his head already. :haha: :notsure:
  4. F

No track days in the winter?

i understand completely. just curious why no track days in some of the "warmer" climates and now i understand. oh yeah... i live in Minneapolis and am looking to move to Chattanooga, TN. Can't wait! anything below 60 is cold for me. yeah, TN aint costa rica, but it's a HECK of a lot warmer...
  5. F

well, in Minneapolis it's even tougher. our season is shorter than most..... MotoGP is in the 360 a lot -- let me tell you that! looks like there's at least one track in Florida that's running in December.... woot woot!!!!!
  6. F

WTB: Race Plastics for 06/07 GSXR600

I'm in need of some race plastics but am on a budget. I think i'm going to stop eating and add more to the fund. If anyone can help me out... drop me a note! thanks all!
  7. F

If there are tracks there, and they are open for track days, we will go during the winter -- you can count on it!
  8. F

I agree there. I thought the weather was typically a little warmer during those months. Guess I have egg on my face!
  9. F

define cold..................... LOL!
  10. F

Just curious why there aren't any winter track days. I live in Minneapolis, MN and would LOVE to see some winter track days in Alabama, GA, etc. Was thinking it would be KILLER to take a few days off and cruise down south in the winter and ride.