Recent content by fclark00

1. F

Ohvale 190 for sale

I have a really low hour Gp0 190 with tons of extras and a spare motor but I don't think anyone will be selling a used gp2 for awhile since they are so new.
  2. F

Questions about NCBIKE

Here are some videos of the Chris and Logan going at on their 400's in A group on Sunday. Logan ended up pulling Chris into the 34's I think in the draft.
  3. F

Questions about NCBIKE

Good to hear since we're going to be doing the CCS race the following weekend.
  4. F

Questions about NCBIKE

Will do thanks for the invite.
  5. F

Questions about NCBIKE

Awesome, thank you. Our first time there so we're looking forward to it.
  6. F

Questions about NCBIKE

How late do they allow people in? We'll be coming from Northern Virginia in our RV but I don't think we'll be able to get there until 9 or 10pm Friday evening.
  7. F

Ohvale 190 for sale

I have a 2019 Ohvale 190 for sale. Comes with GP Shift, Ohlins suspension, slipper clutch. I no longer need it I have a 2020 now. Bike has about 30 hours on it and the fairings are a little rashed but it runs great. Valves just done, oil changes ever 2 to 3 days. Selling for 4k since the tail is...
  8. F

Nolan Lamkin race data

I know this is an old thread but I'd thought I'd share how i've been using data in case this is helpful to anyone. I've had 4 major surgeries so can't really ride anymore but I help my son and data is a part of it. I setup custom channels that show me where he's on the gas, the brakes, coasting...
  9. F

Motor Homes

I have had a toy hauler and we traded it for a class C motorhome. I pull the bikes with a small trailer with the class c. We like the motorhome the best because you have access to everything in it while you driving down the road. If you want to make a sandwich or play the ps4 its all right...
  10. F

BMW S1000rr for sale

link try this one. http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/4228405480.html
  11. F

BMW S1000rr for sale

2010 BMW S1000rr. Tons of Extras. Asking 11300 or best offer. Need to get rid of it fast since I am having surgery. About 6000 miles. Always babied and well maintained. Not a scratch on it. Comes with 4 settings of traction control (Rain,sport,race,slick) Also comes with wheelie control and ABS...
  12. F

2006 gsxr 750 $4000

Price lowered to 3500. I just need to get rid of this. text me for info and pics 703 362 7469
  13. F

6X12 motorcycle trailer for sale

Thanks, Sold today. Maybe it would have sold faster if I washed it. :)
  14. F

Price lowered to 2500 http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/3809460257.html
  15. F

Sorry about the link. Text me your email address and I can send you some pics. 703 362 74six-nine