Recent content by fiedler55

1. F

2011 zx6r coolant leak I NEED Help

Haven't tried baby powder yet, but some of the parts were bad and needed to be replaced but I have a radiator cap on the way in the mail but if that doesn't work I'm not sure what it could be
  2. F

2011 zx6r coolant leak I NEED Help

So I have this mystery coolant leak, I've replaced the head gasket, thermostat gasket, water pump gasket, new radiator but I can't for the life of me find this leak. I can let the bike idle it will get up to 212, fans will kick on and it will cool off like it should. I can let the bike idle for...
  3. F

Suits for Sale?

I have an old used suit I bought off FB marketplace its not a bad suit but it's a little snug on me. Does anyone have a suit for sale? I need a size US 58
  4. F

Zx6r sproket change?

I have a 2011 zx6r and am currently running OEM gearing 16/43, I'm considering changing it to 15/45. I do understand my top end speed will drop but im looking for a quicker response in lower end power out of corners. Has anyone done this on a zx6r? Also do you prefer this over stock ratios for a...
  5. F

Suit question?

I recently purchased an older set of used spyke racing leathers. During shipping one of the shoulder pads hard plastic cracked. It's hard to find replacement shoulder pads for this older suit. So can I just throw in any replacement pads? Or can I just remove them and go to the track without them?
  6. F

How strict are the tech inspections?

Ive never been to a track day and really want to begin going but i have a few questions. 1-Mechanically my bike is fine. No issues with motor, leaks, chain but my fairings are in rough shape. They are currently secured with some zip ties, will this de-qualify me from being allowed on the...