Recent content by fitz

1. fitz

Summit Main May 9th Roll Call

Which side of the bike is the brake on again? It's been a looong winter, not sure if I remember how to ride, but I guess I'm in.
  2. fitz

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

$300,000+ in medical expenses, Undisclosed $$$ for new bike and gear, some crazy Asian trying to keep up...priceless :D
  3. fitz

Wow!

:agree: Yeah, it just plain hurts these ol eyes of mine. :(
  4. fitz

Wow!

Wahoo! Universally accepted color combination for zombies!
  5. fitz

New organization

Wendy, maybe I'm missing something (nothing new) but I took it as he was just venting about NESBA and what happened to it. :dunno:
  6. fitz

New organization

I'm so using that the next time I yell at my boys. :D But I agree with you Kevin, one of my biggest complaints about NESBA was their lack of communication, although I appreciate N2's professionalism I'm just as confused.
  7. fitz

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Thank you Robert Cichielo, Will Leinker, Jim Curtis, Kris Smith, James Easley for your hard work! I guess I'll be registering for my track days on my birthday, which seems fitting. Patrick
  8. fitz

New organization

LOL! I think some people think that because you have been around the track for so long...yeeeeaaaah that's it :D I can pick on you now since you said you might not make it to the track, so I'm safe :)
  9. fitz

New organization

Yup and 9/11 was a conspiracy planned by the government!
  10. fitz

New organization

I compliment your use of business speak to say something without saying anything about something that you say you shouldn't have said. :adore:
  11. fitz

New organization

The part you don't seem to get is you are talking to us, your peers, not "them". So why annoy us? We are on YOUR side. We all have a stake in this, some for a lot more than I think you understand.
  12. fitz

New organization

So, you are trying to be as annoying as possible so we all give you money? I'm confused. :dunno:
  13. fitz

New organization

OK I can't resist!, how about... NESBA Bike Association? :D SBRADPIW - Sport Bike Riding Any Damn Place I Want CFTTSFTB - Come For The Track Stay For The Beer AT&T- Addicted To Track IGOTBSTFU- I'm Getting Off The Bike STFU
  14. fitz

New organization

They always say this "org" is member based why not let the members make some suggestions on the name. Ultimately Rob would get to choose but might make the rest of us feel we have a part in it. Just a thought. :)
  15. fitz

CAN't Believe that BOB has not made a Statement

Thanks Dave, I just bought a case of Flushable Wipes (fresh scent) for the track and your reassurances that I'll get to use them make everything better.