Recent content by FlynScotsman

1. FlynScotsman

barber roll call for august 8th - 9th

Planning on both days. Will be paying in the next few days. Got a few friends from Tampa area joining us. Last count aprox 10 of us riding.
  2. FlynScotsman

Trade my car in on a truck?

Love my 07 Toyota Tundra. Before the toy hauler I could get bike and gear in the truck for a weekend. Easy Up, ramps coolers, stands, etc and just camped at the track or got a hotel room close by.
  3. FlynScotsman

RVs and Toy Haulers @ Barber

Thanks for the information. This is what I had thought. D-Zum, I did find this link on the Barber website for RV Park (in the accomodation section) but I am going to continue looking. After riding all weekend I will probably spent the night in the Birmingham area before driving home on Monday.
  4. FlynScotsman

RVs and Toy Haulers @ Barber

Planning on doing the track weekend @ Barber at the beginning of August. I will be bringing my family and travel trailer and some friends are bringing an RV. Can we camp at the track and if so does the track provide access to water and septic? I was at Barber back in 2006, and remember power...
  5. FlynScotsman

Hello from Florida............

Hi all, thought that I would introduce myself. Live here in Sarasota FL. Been riding track for the last 2-3 years. I have participated in numerous track days at various tracks (JenningsGP, Barber, Homestead) and normally run in the intermediate group. I ride an 04 Buell Firebolt that I love...