Recent content by Fritz

1. F

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

#524 - My personal Independence Day - May 24th the day my divorce was final, also my winning ticket number when I won the R1 from Jefferson School
  2. F

Emergency Box for those of us who come alone ?

I had a Road ID tag made and wear it when I ride both on the road and the track. Tag has my emergency contact info on it. http://www.roadid.com/Common/default.aspx?utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=RoadID_OrderText&utm_campaign=Search&referrer=8929&gclid=COmntNDbzroCFYRDMgodJ2QAbA
  3. F

Is this dude for real? NESBA scam.

A few years ago, I was selling a car online and a scammer wanted to send a $12k check for a $6K car. I was to cash the check and send the car and the "extra $'s" to him. Of course, he had a line of BS about being sent to Iraq...I told him sure, gave him the police dept address in care of the...
  4. F

Stomp Grip Question

Sheet metal screws seem to work the best...LOL
  5. F

WTB: 04 05 GSXR 600/750 Front Wheel

wheels Hi, I have a nice set of Marvic rims listed that are just what you need. Let me know if your are interested.
  6. F

For Sale - Set of Marvic wheels for GSXR 600/750 '04-'05

Actually could use the $'s for more track time....
  7. F

FS - R6 '06-'07 Race bodywork - Rossi Paint

For all you Rossi fans...Race bodywork for '06-'07 R6. Body was professionally painted in Rossi's Assen scheme. The body was mounted on the bike when I bought it. I'm too old and too slow to run it, so I'm selling it off. Bodywork is in good, un crashed condition. Paint has some chips and a...
  8. F

Really never thought to try or ask the question.
  9. F

Since I bought theses wheels used, I called the Marvic distributor for info on these wheels. I was told that since they are 5 spoke wheels that they are magnesium. There is about 2 to 2 1/2 lb weight savings per wheel over stock. Approx weights are 7 1/2 lbs front and 10 1/2 lbs for the rear...
  10. F

For Sale - Set of Marvic wheels for GSXR 600/750 '04-'05. Very good condition (minor scratch on rear hub). I will include lightened rear rotor and (2) vortex sprockets. Currently there are Bridgestone BT003's mounted on the rims with 4 track days on them. Also have set of EBC Wave Rotors for the...
  11. F

WTB Ninja 250

WTB - My 16 year old daughter wants to try the track. Looking for a ninja 250 for her to get started on. We are just north of Chicago, could pick up bike with in reason. Pm me. Thanks
  12. F

i guess its over now

But the Midwest tracks are still listed as tracks NESBA rides at!