Recent content by froggie3kb

1. F

FS: 1992 Honda Civic Hatchback K20 swap

Price DROP! Need it gone ASAP so don't be afraid to shoot me an offer guys I'm a very motivated seller haha.
  2. F

lol yeah the hood is the only real downfall to the car aside from the not having a/c part but thankfully it's almost fall/winter time. Appreciate it man, yeah definitely can't build it for that price as just the K swap parts will eat your wallet alive. It's a real clean car and set up to have...
  3. F

FS: 2005 Suzuki GSXR1000 Marchesini wheels RaceFit exhaust more LOW miles

Lets do $6,200 and get this bike gone guys, I'm tired of seeing it collect dust in the garage. NADA retail is $6,800. I don't think my price is bad for all of the accessories on it, I know it doesn't mean a lot on a used bike but it'll save you a lot of $$ in future upgrades haha.
  4. F

FS: 05-06 Suzuki GSXR1000 Track Plastics Painted

Offers? These are just collecting dust.
  5. F

Need to see it go bye bye, any offers?
  6. F

Edit 8/30 Price DROP! 1992 Honda Civic Hatchback Clean title Price $6,500 OBO (Looking for a quick sell as I've found another toy I want to snatch up before it's gone) VIN: Will have it up shortly Open to trade offers (NO sportbikes as I have enough in the garage I don't have time to ride)...
  7. F

Don't be afraid to shoot me an offer.
  8. F

Took her out today for the first time in a while and man I hate to see her go. Runs like a top guys and gets looks wherever ya go, somebody needs a new toy. Haha thanks man.
  9. F

FS: 05-06 Suzuki GSXR1000 Track Plastics Painted

Bumpity bump for some cheap SharkSkinz
  10. F

Price drop! Don't be afraid to shoot me an offer guys.