1. FrostyFire

06-09 GSXR 600/750 forks

Sold to the Perogi!
  2. FrostyFire

06-09 GSXR 600/750 forks

Bumpidy :) .
  3. FrostyFire

06-09 GSXR 600/750 forks

I am selling my spare set of OEM forks that I don't need anymore, I did a suspension upgrade and these are just sitting. - They are the black 750 kind from an 08 750 in great condition. - Serviced with brand new seals and fork oil, haven't even mounted them since Looking for $300 firm plus...
  4. FrostyFire

06-09 GSXR 600-750 Partout, tons of race parts !!!!!!!

Wooooot.....can't wait to get those Öhlins forks!!! Thanks Josh.
  5. FrostyFire

Arai visor covers

They responded already actually. Thanks.
  6. FrostyFire

Beginner or Intermediate

Or, they could setup some kind of structure for the very first session of NEW "I" riders to Nesba. Have the group of brand new people go out with a CR at the back of the pack for immediate evaluation. If you fail at life then you get bumped down.....if you don't you get to stay. That would be...
  7. FrostyFire

Arai visor covers

I was just wondering what the average response time was......I'm just impatient! :)
  8. FrostyFire

Arai visor covers

How long did it take them to respond by the way??? I submitted the warranty thing on Friday evening.
  9. FrostyFire

Beginner or Intermediate

If you've done 6 track days, you shouldn't be all over the place, braking early, too hard or be unpredictable. I completely agree that if you've never had track day experience that you should definitely start in B, but if you DO have quite a few days under your belt, it's not necessary. What...
  10. FrostyFire

Race Railz?

That's what I had mine on. It has a long tab that goes under the plastics and bolts into your regular frame bolt.
  11. FrostyFire

Pirelli vs. Bridgestone, what's your opinion?

It's definitely the track in that situation, the pavement at Pacific Raceways is TERRIBLE!
  12. FrostyFire

Track Days in Europe?

You won't have a problem importing it as a off-road vehicle. You won't be able to register it on the street of course. A fellow friend and Nesbian just moved to Australia, shipped his race bike there in a crate.
  13. FrostyFire

Pirelli vs. Bridgestone, what's your opinion?

The BT016s came stock on my 750. I've heard that the stock ones versus the retail version were different, (retails are better) something to do with them not being completely ready when Suzuki needed them. Anyway they were great as a street tire but didn't last very long, they were great for...
  14. FrostyFire

Race Railz?

I've crash tested these.......they did a great job at saving my engine after a bad highside.
  15. FrostyFire

Beginner or Intermediate

They give you the option to start in I for the very reason that IF you already have track day experience you can start in I if you want. One of our guys who's been riding for 20 years who had never done a track day, he was in B for about 3 laps, they told him to GET OUT and go to I because he's...