Recent content by g_debell757

1. g_debell757

Race suit hangerstainless steel

I appreciate your feedback. There are a few guys in the UK selling for 50-65 euros(55-70USD). I had to start somewhere. I have to take into account material, time and welding consumables.
  2. g_debell757

So far I'm booked for 4/20 @njmp
  3. g_debell757

I'll be fabricating some stainless hangers for race suits. I live 6 miles from njmp so the plan is to mostly ride there. I am asking $60 each. I could ship at customers expense. I still have to see how much shipping will be. Call or text 856-466-9833
  4. g_debell757

Aim solo 2 mount

Just picked up a Aim Solo 2 lap timer. I'm looking for mounting options. I have the mount that came with it. I also have seen the fork mount from STG, which I'm leaning towards. What are you guys using? Has any done 3D printing option? I'm mounting it on 2912 zx6r that has the steering...
  5. g_debell757

ISO aim solo 2 lap timer

I'm ISO an AIM SOLO2 lap timer. text or email pics and info, 856-466-9833 gregdebellis@yahoo.com
  6. g_debell757

Tire warmers and generator

I'm sure some of you have used "off brand" tire warmers and generators. What is your experience with the off brands? What brands have you had good results with? I love riding trackdays however as you all know its a money pit, worth it but still a pit. If I can save a little cheddar here and...
  7. g_debell757

August 25 njmp t-bolt

thank you
  8. g_debell757

August 25 njmp t-bolt

I was browsing njmp's website and on their calender n2 has a trackday on August 25th. It is NOT on n2's site. I'm assuming it was canceled since I can't register for it. But would like confirmation in the event there is a mix up.
  9. g_debell757

Lap timer and data apps

I have the mini a d mini-s. I find them a great tool but sometimes not always user-friendly. Lately I've been using two apps on my phone; "racechrono" and "hot lap". I also use the garmin glo2 as a gps receiver that connects to the apps. It's sketchy mounting the phone to the bike so I...
  10. g_debell757

Tire warmers

Good information. Thank you
  11. g_debell757

Tire warmers

Well I've asked a few people about this subject. I guess it depends on who you ask because many have stated to not use warmers on a dot tire, they are for slicks.
  12. g_debell757

Tire warmers

I'm fairly new to the sport but loving it. Just recently got a track dedicated bike. It came with pirelli superior v3 tires. They were pretty much new. They now have two trackdays on them. Can I use tire warmers on these tires? I'm told they are dot but geared for the track. I'm trying to learn...
  13. g_debell757

Staying back in the seat.

I am struggling to stay back in the seat. When I do stay back my body is naturally down low on the tank and getting off the bike is way easier with little input. Coming from dirt it's normal to slide up over the tank. Yesterday at njmp t-bolt I was working on trying to stay back but found myself...
  14. g_debell757

T-Bolt May 15th

Was definitely a fantastic day. The workers and the riders are great and always will to help. Plus they're motorcycle people.