Recent content by GarbageJedi

1. GarbageJedi

2000 R6 track bike $2000

Selling my track bike $2000 obo. Bike has 10,500 miles and clear title. Vortex clip ons and rearsets Hyper Pro steering damper Forks refreshed this season (1kg springs) Shock rebuilt and sprung for 230# rider NRC case covers CRG levers Bike is in Madison, Al. Call or text me 256 658 4601 if...
  2. GarbageJedi

Anyone attempted/passed their NJ DMV Road Test on their sportbike?

I did mine in Jersey back in 02. Several friends tried on their sport bikes but had problems with the fairings hitting the cones in the slalom causing an automatic fail. I found an ad in the back of some small classified paper that brought a scooter out to the test site an hour before my exam...
  3. GarbageJedi

New Toy for my Toy....

Nice... I looked at a pop up tent toy hauler at a local dealer a while back thinking it might be more in my budget, but at that price I may have to reconsider.
  4. GarbageJedi

Lean.In - My trackbike thread

:agree: .... I really don't have a choice :o I saw a video of the guy when he got the Hello Kitty bike.....
  5. GarbageJedi

This would suck....

Kinda sounds like Ozzy....
  6. GarbageJedi

Lean.In - My trackbike thread

Looks good! Mine still sits naked won't get the body work back until next sat at barber. It will be the first time I've seen it since I sent it to be wrapped. I have no idea what its gonna look like. Told my uncle to do whatever he wants. So it might be just some plain solid color or if he...
  7. GarbageJedi

Barber meet and greet

I too agree that the chili cookout was a hit. I would be willing to throw something on the grill if we plan on a cookout again.
  8. GarbageJedi

Shipping body work ......

I was fortunate that I have a relative in the automobile customization industry. He told me to ship him my body work and he would wrap it for me. I went by UPS today to see what I needed to do to ship it. It turns out it is very pricey! :eek: I can pack it into a 40x24x24 box and they don't...
  9. GarbageJedi

What does your bike number mean?

919 My son's b-day.
  10. GarbageJedi

Which flashlight ?

Check out Pelican lights. Originally designed for diving, they have a wide variety. From small pen lights to lanterns. I personally use the Super Saber 2000. It is submersible, explosive proof, has a zenon bulb and uses standard C (x3) batteries. They also have a lifetime warranty on...
  11. GarbageJedi

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

Body is being wrapped and preseason maint. :o
  12. GarbageJedi

Fng

Welcome!
  13. GarbageJedi

This has got to hurt!

Just got this sent to me again and something else was brought to my attention. Look at the video at the 18 sec mark. The woman is on a F%CKING PHONE!:banghead:
  14. GarbageJedi

This has got to hurt!

:agree: