Recent content by GarrisonB

1. GarrisonB

2015 Yamaha R1M Central NJ

Ah nuts - I assume you snagged it? Nice buy! Question if you don't mind - with the Ohlins carts, were you able to maintain the electronic suspension?
  2. GarrisonB

2015 Yamaha R1M Central NJ

Sent you a PM when you get a minute
  3. GarrisonB

Hey if you log back in soon - Interested in your R1M . Sent you some questions in your inbox -...

Hey if you log back in soon - Interested in your R1M . Sent you some questions in your inbox - you can call or text 828-329-9428; name is Garrison Thanks!
  4. GarrisonB

Another Great N2 Weekend

I just want to second what the OP said. Reconnecting with the crowd, meeting Huey, the racing school, and on track behavior from everyone, the mock race, the helpful CR's, and everyone in the paddock whom I was fortunate enough to talk to - I loved it all! It's been about 5 years since I road...
  5. GarrisonB

Road Atlanta Roll Call

Chances are as good as your skill, I suppose. CR's are pretty good about identifying talent and making bumps. Line up in the front of the "fast" line if you're looking to get bumped and you're almost guaranteed to get looked at. Best of luck! Looking forward to reconnecting with everyone...
  6. GarrisonB

Road Atlanta April 4th and 5th

Dunlop 211 GPA's count? ;)
  7. GarrisonB

Gold Carrozzeria V-Tracks, Brembo Rotors, Galfer, Vortex, Dunlop NTec

Nice, I think we'll be over by the front straight. Looking forward to meeting you
  8. GarrisonB

It looks like 68/69° this weekend, with a 40-50% chance of rain
  9. GarrisonB

Looks like we've got 55° and 59° with 0% chance of precipitation!
  10. GarrisonB

Road Atlanta Roll Call

In like Flynn for RA
  11. GarrisonB

Do we have the Ohlins guys on hand this year too?
  12. GarrisonB

07 600RR track bike for sale MINT!

Man that thing is clean. Used to have an 06 and as fast as that was, everyone absolutely raved about the 07+ Good luck! That thing is going to make someone very happy.
  13. GarrisonB

Recommended starting bike

BMWS1000RR HP4 /Thread Kidding OP ;) Plus you don't risk high-siding yourself to the moon. I'm gonna have to second the SV650 vote. You will learn so much in a safer environment; and if/when you finally do step it up to a 600/750/1000 you're going to be able to put a lot of what...