Recent content by Gecko

1. Gecko

FS or Trade - Bazzaz QS Push Sensor

Trade has been made. Thanks for your consideration.
  2. Gecko

FS or Trade - Bazzaz QS Push Sensor

Bought a Bazzaz Z-Fi/TC/QS unit that came with a Push sensor. I need a Pull sensor. Prefer to trade straight up my push sensor for your pull sensor. However, if anyone is looking for a push sensor, I’ll sell it and just buy a used/new pull sensor. Thanks! Pictures: See below. Contact: John...
  3. Gecko

Pitbull Trailer Restraint Pins for R6

Although you can use 'em, you don't need any tie downs. I've been using my TRS for the past 2+ years and the system works great. I used STS system before that, and while its a good system too, the TRS is just a little better and more convenient. While I kept my STS for "future" needs ... when...
  4. Gecko

GoPro Hero3

Epilogue: I just wanted to say thank you to PJ, who went above and beyond. It warms the heart to know there are people like him still around in this day and age. He’s one stand-up guy, who I would not hesitate to buy something from in the future. Great seller. .
  5. Gecko

custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

That's great Chris, congrats! Hope all that international exposure doesn't go to your head and you forget about us little pee-ons. :( :D :shutit:
  6. Gecko

GoPro Hero3

Payment sent
  7. Gecko

GoPro Hero3

pm sent
  8. Gecko

GoPro Hero3

White, Silver or Black?
  9. Gecko

Pit Bull steering damper R6 (Black)

Yeah, what Kumpy said.
  10. Gecko

Yamaha R6 Wheels

He's down on Drury Lane. :D (Had to be said)
  11. Gecko

2008 R6 an up Akropovic Exhaust full system

Incoming pm (email).
  12. Gecko

TXC RR boots for sale

Pm sent
  13. Gecko

09 R6 Wheels ( Set)

Sent you a pm back on 9/5. :dunno: