2. GeorgeB

October PittRace Images

Thanks Marty
  3. GeorgeB

Air Fence help Thursday at Summit

Sunday afternoon Airfence crew at work.
  4. GeorgeB

NJMP - Lighting 9/5 first timer

If you get there early CCS is racing on Thunderbolt so you can go over a watch them.
  5. GeorgeB

Suit rental?

Keep me posted.
  6. GeorgeB

Suit rental?

I'll be and I have a suit that should fit him to borrow. We are about the same dimensions.
  7. GeorgeB

Another from North Carolina

I started trackdays on a GS500E, Got it new in 92 and started trackdays in 99 on it. ride for a year or so before it stated making clanking noises, no rev limter and 30,000+ miles added to it. Sold it as parts. I was on the list too. I remember the guy that cut a GSXR head in half and used that...
  8. GeorgeB

first track day scheduled a month out and i have questions

For numbers I bought at sheet of vinyl off Amazon and cutout my own numbers. They aren't perfect but once your going over 30 mph no one cal tell. :)
  9. GeorgeB

Sorry Jim I was at Pittrace the last 3 days and didn't get a chance to pay.

Sorry Jim I was at Pittrace the last 3 days and didn't get a chance to pay.
  10. GeorgeB

NCBike chicane?

With it in place it will allow us to run either direction without moving the air fences
  11. GeorgeB

NCBike chicane?

Here is a video of it. It was open a for day before it tore up. Word is it will be redone soon.
  12. GeorgeB

Anyone run a Pirelli td front/q4 rear combo?

I did it a few times. The profiles were different so the front would tip in but the rear would take a bit more lean angle then tip in. Felt funny at first but it did the same thing every time so I got used to it.
  13. GeorgeB

Where to mount chocks - 6x12 single axle trailer

Sure I'll gladly roll your bike onto the trailer. [emoji3] Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  14. GeorgeB

Where to mount chocks - 6x12 single axle trailer

Have friend hold up the trailer by the hitch and roll a bike in. When the trailer hitch slams onto your friends foot then your good. :)
  15. GeorgeB

New to N2

Welcome back Andy. Glad to see your out there again and having fun. Hope to see you at a event soon.