Recent content by Gixxburgh

1. G

Beaverun July 10-11 Videos

Good, spool & frame sliders really saved everything! The wheels were a nice improvement over the clunky chrome ones I was running a month ago.
  2. G

yeah, did not mean to sound like the CR made me take that first lap quickly. I decided to take the speed I took on my own. If I wasn't comfortable with the speed I would not have lined up on the left! The CR's were very helpful.:o
  3. G

Yeah, the CR pulled off the start like he was shot out of a cannon. I was actually excited that we started that way not even thinking that my tires would not be quite up to temp on the carousel. Also, your right, I definitely need some help with my body positioning. I would like to see that...
  4. G

Yeah, that was the first lap of the third session... Dam cold tires! I guess I'm trying to blame it on everything but myself. It's hard to type with one Mickey Mouse hand!
  5. G

Awesome!! Now I can relive that crash over and over again! I have watched it at least 50 times already. Guess I got a little greedy with the throttle when I saw that straight coming! Thanks for posting the video, do you have any more of Group B before the third session? Thanks again.
  6. G

popped my cherry at Beaver Run

Beaver Run this past weekend was my first track day and it was even better than I thought it would be. For starters the NESBA staff was extremely helpful and insightful. The good old three to one approach is very helpful when teaching and helping someone without discouraging them. I appreciate...