Recent content by Goodman

1. Goodman

Courtesy question

I had a blast riding my Angel GT IIs in the wet at NCB last year. My only suggestion is to put rain x on the visor.
  2. Goodman

Turn off access to my email

Click on your name in the top-right and check the privacy and preferences settings.
  3. Goodman

Fun Monday

More annoyed that I cut my day short. Overall it wasn't really a bad crash. Plus I'd much rather crash at the track than on the street.
  4. Goodman

Fun Monday

5. Goodman

Fun Monday

Thanks @NProductions
  6. Goodman

Fun Monday

I would have been up sooner, but my boots toe slider was caught on something under the bike.
  7. Goodman

Fun Monday

Next bike will definitely be more generic. haha
  8. Goodman

Fun Monday

Was a fun ride for sure. I'll be seeing that Duc soon enough so I can start tinkering on it.
  9. Goodman

Fun Monday

I went too wide on turn 10, rode it through the gravel and dumped it in the grass before giving the wall a chance to meet me head on.
  10. Goodman

Fun Monday

A few small things will need replaced, mostly brackets. Expensive part will be the brake lever I think. Helmet probably should be replaced too.
  11. Goodman

Fun Monday

I may have accidentally started everyone's lunch early and ended my day early but I had a blast. Thanks to N2 staff for running the track days and everyone for attending that keeps these events going. Looking forward to the next event.
  12. Goodman

Where can we buy some N2 merch?

[Starts holding breath]
  13. Goodman

No Summit Point for WERA this year...

I do enjoy the MARRC folks, seem like a cool group. (except this one old guy who thinks my high vis safety cone orange vest could be confused for a yellow flag, lol)
  14. Goodman

Intro Class?

I'll be there Sunday night and Monday as well chilling next to the 430 bikes with my #320 Monster.
  15. Goodman

Intro Class?

You'll find that the CRs and everyone else will genuinely try to make your first experience a good one. Just like on the street. Ride your own ride. Make sure you have water, snacks and fuel (bike and bike key also very important). Everything else is taking your comfort level and building upon...