Recent content by greeny

1. greeny

Pitt Full Video Thread

Hey guys, does anyone know Brent on a red gsxr, yellow plates (I think)? He had some video I was hoping to see but I don't have his contact info. Thanks! Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
  2. greeny

(2) Rear 2008+ GSXR 600 wheels, black

Sold! Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. greeny

by the way, hi NESBA!
  4. greeny

Someone get these damn gixxer wheels outta my garage... their slow juice is leaking all over! In good condition. They also fit an 06-07, and from what I understand these are a tiny bit lighter. Definintely good for a tenth :dunno: Included: 2 rear wheels, 2 hubs, 2 rotors, 1 has a valve...
  5. greeny

Would you come back to NESBA?

who's this Nesba guy you're all talking about?
  6. greeny

05-06 GSXR forks with GP suspension components + triples, can fit SV650

GSXR 1000 forks with GP Suspension: Full Compression Kit w/Needles Full Rebound Kit w/ Piston and Needles KYB Seals .95 Springs $700 shipped Low miles on setup, no need to refresh until mid-season. Also have lower and upper triple with the main switch mount cut off. Add another $75 for...
  7. greeny

Pit Bull TRS install question

fun fact for TRS fans: pitbull sells the mounting plates separate for pretty cheap, like $25 or so. it's nice to have a few mounted in different locations to give you some flexibility in terms of packing the trailer. that is all, continue.
  8. greeny

see ya later, alligator!

thanks fellas! NJMP is a haul but i'll try to make it out there eventually. i'm gonna be putting in some serious miles at NHMS though. it's about 30 mins away.
  9. greeny

see ya later, alligator!

I'm moving to New Hampshire! There's a really good job opportunity that I just can't turn down. Thanks for all the great memories, you guys are the best, and I'll definitely come back to visit as often as possible.
  10. greeny

The best bang for the buck 600cc bike...

BUT, it's not. :popcorn:
  11. greeny

The best bang for the buck 600cc bike...

a 99-02 R6 ;)
  12. greeny

2 08+ R6 tanks, excellent condition - silver w/ stompgrips or white

OEM color silver tank with stompgrips, flat silver airbox cover, and fuel pump. $375 + shipping White tank painted to match my track fairings as a back up. Originally black. Never even mounted after painted. There are 2 or 3 places where it appears as if the black paint was chipped (a...
  13. greeny

some one try these warmers and let me know if they're junk

sell 'em and buy chickenhawks. that's what i did after 2 rears and 1 front crapped out on me.
  14. greeny

Case covers?

not at all. it's a mess right now lol.
  15. greeny

Case covers?

GB racing makes a really nice kit for the R6 that go over your OEM covers. they're AMA legal so I'm assuming they're fine for CCS