Recent content by GummyShark430

1. GummyShark430

CMP Track day 6/7

They do not run novice at the practice days and generally require a race license unless acquiring one. Make sure you race once your licensed as the school credentials only last one year. Groups are usually based on your bike class.
  2. GummyShark430

Q5S winter storage?

NP! But def inviting Murphy's law . I put my bikes on stands and just drag the wheels into the basement regardless of type just for my own personal confidence. Your tires are your #1 safety feature so I treat them accordingly.
  3. GummyShark430

Q5S winter storage?

If it sustains below 50 degrees I recommend all slicks and race tires should be stored inside or in a temperature controlled location to prevent cycling or cold damage. Read manufacturer recommendations for additional information or reach back out and I can help. I also recommend not storing...
  4. GummyShark430

Michelin Power Slick 2 tires?

@bossman2022 you are correct the power cup 2 dot/slick are the same compound but they are at best a track day compound and at temp they will get greasy. The power performance cup is a full race tire requiring warmers and a higher pace. I've run all three brands dot and slicks and based on your...
  5. GummyShark430

T-Bolt May 15th

See you there!
  6. GummyShark430

Plugged Tire OK on Track (Novice)

I wouldn't recommend a plug of any kind because in order to install you must widen the hole and even with a plug patch it's possible the tire deformation results in a failure. In addition on track you are likely going to wear that tire significantly faster and the integrity of the plug patch...
  7. GummyShark430

Plugged Tire OK on Track (Novice)

I'll second that you do not want to risk that plug coming out. On track your running lower pressures and gaining a lot more heat, if the plug pulls at high speed it won't be a fun ride. Tires are your #1 safety feature on the bike as they control all your grip.
  8. GummyShark430

elite membership 1 on 1 training

Come and ask us at tech and registration we will get you sorted!
  9. GummyShark430

Atlanta Details?

Power worked great for us when we were there for the endurance series. The breakers are close by and there is water service in the paddock. But there is limited power so be prepared for that. Gate was open but contact RA directly to be sure of their specific hours. There were concessions open...
  10. GummyShark430

GP Coach/Airfence Fund shirts!

Bought one! I'll share on social media. Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
  11. GummyShark430

FS 2003 Honda CBR600RR Fully set up!

I need a bike!
  12. GummyShark430

FS 2003 Honda CBR600RR Fully set up!

Do you know what weight it was sprung for?
  13. GummyShark430

Summit Point - Shenandoah Circuit - 7/10 - Layout?

http://www.n2td.org/track-days/tracks-we-ride/summit-point-shenandoah/ This link is for reference as well as found on the N2 site of course :)
  14. GummyShark430

Summit Point - Shenandoah Circuit - 7/10 - Layout?

I do not think that this goes through the actual start/ finish line and the Pit Wall but its actually the "Old Ram". I thought they use the Pit Wall area for a hot pit between pit in and out.