Recent content by Handicapped Racer

1. Handicapped Racer

P/Ns for SEALED GSX-R750 wheel bearings

What up Vinny, we gonna tangle this year bra!,,,,
  2. Handicapped Racer

Stripped fork pinch bolt...

I think if he yanks the entire front end he can dis-assemble down to the fork and axle. It may be a odd shaped parcel but doable.
  3. Handicapped Racer

P/Ns for SEALED GSX-R750 wheel bearings

The inner bearing housing isn't exposed so no need to install a different bearing.
  4. Handicapped Racer

To do properly "if at all possible" would require both items to be held in something that is stationary. Cutting aluminum with a cut off wheel is not optimal. It will cake the cut off wheel with aluminum especially when one won't be able to control the movement of the tool. Even if you can get...
  5. Handicapped Racer

Chuck you da man, but I think I read that he can't seperate the wheel from the fork. He would have to dis-assemble the front end to be able to box up a fork and axle for you to service.
  6. Handicapped Racer

Richmond Cycle Shop

sorry stupidity stepped in
  7. Handicapped Racer

Richmond Cycle Shop

320.00 with a full tank of gas or a can of race fuel of your choosing
  8. Handicapped Racer

Richmond Cycle Shop

as far as corners go that would be steady state for constant radius turns and roll on for say exiting onto short or long straights. on off would be adjust vai the accelerator pump option. the biggest thing is you have a hesitation the dyno with load control can let you pinpoint that and then...
  9. Handicapped Racer

Richmond Cycle Shop

with tuning link "its a 1500.00 yearly lease" 45 minutes by hand 4-6 hrs A sore tail, hot and melted legs. I wear shorts all the time, not to mention a sore neck. this tire delaminated on me. I kept getting hit in the back and my neck only to find out the tires just came apart while tuning...
  10. Handicapped Racer

Richmond Cycle Shop

It's a zx10 being tuned by throttle percentage. 100,80,60,40,20,10,5 percent. Doesn't look entertaining does it. Emmerson was just looking at it and he was like what in the world is that. If I gave that to a customer they would probably say the same thing
  11. Handicapped Racer

Richmond Cycle Shop

yep URL=https://imageshack.com/i/f36xvnp][/URL] Ok can anybody tell me what they are looking at.
  12. Handicapped Racer

Richmond Cycle Shop

you have ro: roll on tuning, and steady state tuning roll on would be considered coming out of t2, t3,t8,t10 at summit point, steady state would be considered t6,through t7. Road A, steady state would be t3 "old config" or the current chicane and t7 and the old t12. each of them yield a...
  13. Handicapped Racer

Richmond Cycle Shop

Give me a few heading work.
  14. Handicapped Racer

Richmond Cycle Shop

Funny you should say that, 90% of my customers feel the exact opposite. You should also care what type of Dyno is used because without having a Dyno with the proper options, will makes it much harder to tune your bike for its intended urpose.....if at all,and I'm guessing most won't know after...