Recent content by hangontight

1. H

2003 gsxr600 $1600

sold!
  2. H

2003 gsxr600 $1600

yes, still available. BTW, mileage on the clock reads 17k but it is not working.
  3. H

Shift 2 piece leathers size XL

selling my leathers. I've been down one time with them. I had them professionally repaired. one of the two zippers needs a little work but other than that they are in good shape. Located in Warrenville, IL Asking $150 for everything. P8010926 by Swanie84, on Flickr
  4. H

2003 gsxr600 $1600

*******SOLD********Getting out of the track day game. Selling my 2003 gsxr600. track only, bill of sale, no title. Runs great. Had it out at BHF earlier this year. race bodywork, woodcraft rearsets, fresh plugs, oil, & air filter. Yosh exhaust. Tires only have 3 track days (not 3...
  5. H

BHF 6/11/11 Too many crashes

Slow down on a wet track and be patient. There was plenty of dry track in the afternoon, but some riders got too excited during the morning. T1 was brutal if you missed the apex. I saw at least 3 riders go off there in I group. That being said, I thought it turned out to be a great day...
  6. H

2009 Buell XB12X Ulysses

new rear today put on today:)
  7. H

2009 Buell XB12X Ulysses

Selling my street bike. 09 Uly with about 9900 miles. I'm the original owner. All stock except for the addition of HID headlights. This is a fantastic motorcycle. I'm located in Warrenville, IL. Let me know if you have any questions or want more photos. Asking $6200 obo.
  8. H

09 Buell Ulysses XB12X Chicago $6500

Like the title states, I'm getting rid of my 09 Buell Ulysses. The bike is in great shape. All stock except for HID headlights. ~9800 miles. Located in Warrenville, IL. Asking $6500 Thanks.
  9. H

trackbike justification?

That's good advice, but I actually opted for the opposite scenario. I only do 2-3 trackdays per year so I bought a $1800 track bike to use. The way I look at it, an $1800 bike is pretty much fully depreciated so I can get my money out of it whenever I want. In the meantime, I don't have to...
  10. H

2011 Schedule

looks like a few more RA weekends were added too :rtfm:
  11. H

Ultra Duchebag

I'll be the first to say it....that guy rides flat out
  12. H

What does your bike number mean?

94 - my college football number
  13. H

Woodcraft Rearsets for GSXR

got them today. Thanks! they look great
  14. H

Parting out 2002 GSXR600

I don't know. Mine never came with either... From what I can see, I need the wiring that plugs into the wiring harness and the piece that bolts onto the drive sprocket cover. Does that make sense?