Recent content by hank

1. hank

2008 CBR 1000RR Track Bike For Sale

Picture
  2. hank

2008 CBR 1000RR Track Bike For Sale

2008 Honda CBR 1000RR All service performed by Mark Rozema/MarkBilt Racing 1. Olins 30mm internals - front forks 2. Olins TTX rear 3. Renthal Grips 4. Brembo front master cylinder with folding lever 5. HRC Rear Brake Caliper Reservoir 6. GPR V adjustable steering damper 7...
  3. hank

New organization

If there ever was a time for "this post is useless without pictures"... now is the that time... :popcorn:
  4. hank

New organization

Congrats and best of luck with the new organization(s) - I will join as I have do every year :cheers:
  5. hank

2007 Aprilia RSVR Factory in GA

If you haven't already, post it for sale in the Apriliaforum classifieds section... The Priller V twins are great bikes!
  6. hank

Friends slow painfull decline

The REDUC guys were great - they made ME feel young..... :D
  7. hank

Friends slow painfull decline

NESBA is a good club and they run a solid track day... But I would be lying if I didn't say that I would like Dutch to visit and give one of his epic Rider Meeting speeches... Add to that having Speedy impart his Track Marshal/flag review and it would be the perfect start to a perfect...
  8. hank

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

And proof of Vinny in the paddock! :cheers:
  9. hank

Looking for lap timers

I recently heard about this app as well - I will try it this season: http://www.racetraceapp.com/
  10. hank

Where should my shocks go for service?

Mark is the guy other suspension guys send work to when they can't figure it out....
  11. hank

Riding with contacts?

:agree: On both items above!
  12. hank

Hope I'm not intruding

Those are the only 'missions' he admits to.... or the diversion used to keep his real role under wraps... We all know he was gone and no where to be found leading up to and including the week of May 2, 2011... and for Vince (if that's his 'real' name) to miss any track day along the entire...
  13. hank

So, she wants to paint motorcycles...????

I really like her work - she clearly has talent! She can easily charge more for the level of detail and customization - very cool designs!
  14. hank

Sept. 11 NJMP-Thunderbolt Thank You

Easily the BEST $40 anyone can ever spend on a track day - worth far more than the price! :adore: