Recent content by HardenThicke

1. H

Aftermarket Shock Recommendation?

Penske is the easiest to get serviced but Ohlins and Elka make great products. All are a great choice. Elka will be the lowest priced with Ohlins the highest.
  2. H

Best slip-on for '06 GSX-R 750

I'm not sure of the quality and performance gains from these but someone put it on the WERA board last week. Clicky
  3. H

Pirelli tires being sold at 2008 pricing

Uh-oh...Guess he won't get tires for 50% off from CS Carey anymore. Will be a good shake up though.
  4. H

Newbie Tire Question (for racing)

For sure get race tires as it will boost your confidence as mentioned and if your pick up your pace enough you won't have to worry about out riding the tires. Warmers are a great investment. Buy a decent used set and you won't have a problem selling them. Tires and warmers are far cheaper than...
  5. H

Who's racing with CCS this year?

I'll be doing all of the CCS GP region with the exception of Road America and one Gateway round.
  6. H

I'm a Michelin man and hell yeah I'll take a GSXR over a Yamaha! I've just never had the best of luck on Pirelli's. The Dunlops are great tires but with the N-Tecs only coming in a 190 it makes them a far less desirable tire for a 600 to me. I agree that it's personal preference as once a tire...
  7. H

Jon Gu thats great

Another update on Aaron. He goes in next month for another surgery. This will be #11. It's for a bone graft this go around.
  8. H

The 002 and 002 RS are both excellent for trackdays while the 003's are the best of the 3 and they are priced very well.
  9. H

Better than Dunlops? Maybe street tire wise but I'll take an N-tec over a Supercorsa any day of the week. Ask Jeff Wood, Ty Howard, Dustin Domiguez, Matt Hall, Tim Vosnick , Greg Anderson....The list goes on and on.
  10. H

straighten rims

Was it www.framestraight.com ?
  11. H

Brewski??

If they don't I'll mail you a 12 pack :cheers:
  12. H

suggestions for rides?

Check to see what the schedule is for Hallett or sign up for their email list. They occasionally have a trackday in Jan. and Feb. We all know how much more fun a track day is than street riding responsibly.
  13. H

Brewski??

Do they sell Boulevard Beer in your area? It's brewed in Kansas City and their wheat beer is excellent.
  14. H

Race Schools

There is supposed to be a school on April 23rd at HPT according to the schedule I have seen.
  15. H

Jon Gu thats great

I did say I wasn't going to add more but an update of his status would be a worthy addition. It would probably be best for him to give it as he could get every detal right but here's a shot at it. I spoke with Aaron on Monday and he had Dr appointments on Tuesday and Wednesday to see if there...