Recent content by Hawaiijames

1. H

To bump or not to bump...

Thanks LOrtega This is getting blown way out of proportion. Thank you for your response and by the way I only break out the lap timer when I feel like I'm riding smoothly not when I'm pushing harder as those sessions are usually the slowest. Anyone who rides with me will tell you that I make...
  2. H

The grapevine... I had a few minutes this morning between patients and wanted to ask some "A" riders opinions on the lap times quoted from the A group. I was surprised to see so many people go off topic and misread what I posted. I didn't ask for a bump, I asked for help to see if I was ready...
  3. H

Just a question to the '"A" riders out there: I was evaluated for a bump this weekend at NJMP by James, Chris and finally Dave. James said my times were good, Chris followed me for 6 laps and said nothing, and on the final session I asked Dave to evaluate me. He took off out of pit lane and...
  4. H

2003 RC51 stock mirrors

I am turning my track bike back into a street bike and need stock mirrors and the front fairing with headlights. Thanks
  5. H

06 GSXR 750 ohlins bazzaz TC QS ZAFM Clear Title low miles

Long time... Het Pascal, Tina and I miss you. You helped me a ton at Summit and Beaver. Now I'm riding advanced and wish we could ride together again. Talk at ya James
  6. H

2007 Triumph Speed Triple

2007 Black Triumph Speed Triple 1050 with only 4,500 miles. $950 Chain reaction exhaust, Fly screen, belly pan, pillion cover, Mad Doctor tail light relocation kit, Galfer braided cables, new Michelin Power Pilot 2CT's, Pazzo shorty levers, Tune Boy fuel management. Gorgeous bike. Asking $8,000
  7. H

2003 Honda RC51 track bike

2003 Honda RC51 track bike. Yoyodyne slipper clutch, Brembo master cylinder, Galfer braided cables, new Brisk spark plugs, red Carrozerria wheels with Galfer superbike wave rotors, Attack race bodywork custom painted, Power commander, quick shifter, custom mapped by Mr. Ferraci, Dunlop slicks...
  8. H

2003 RC51 trackbike for sale...I know an RC51

Thanks for the interest but I'm trying to unload 3 of my bikes. Garage is getting tight.
  9. H

I forgot it also has a Mad Doctor fender eliminator
  10. H

Sorry guys It is in Hellertown, PA and I am looking at $7,500
  11. H

05 GSXR 600 forks

Bought Ohlins R-n-T's and have undamaged forks done by GMD computrack set up for 200 lb. $350
  12. H

I have a triple that I am willing to part with. It has a chain reaction exhaust, midpipe and cans, Tuneboy, mini fairing, belly pan, rear pillion cover, up 1 in the rear, new Pilot 2CTs due to a screw in the rear tire, 4,200 miles. http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae187/Hawaiijames
  13. H

Pics http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae187/Hawaiijames/
  14. H

Forgot to mention... RC has a yoyo slipper clutch and about 4600 miles.
  15. H

I have a 2003 RC51 for sale. Elka triple rear, forks have racetech gold valves and sprung for 200lb. Red Carrozerria wheels, galfer superbike wave rotors, w/ 2 trackdays. Extra stock wheels and Drive sprockets. Some stock plastics and Two brothers exhaust. I replaced with a 2-in-1 Jardine...