Recent content by headstart

1. headstart

A* Supertech- Black/Red

Fixed it
  2. headstart

A* Supertech- Black/Red

SOLD $250 shipped. Lightly used current version of Supertech R. A few scrapes but never crashed in and soles are in excellent condition.
  3. headstart

Chronicles of a Noob - My journey from Beginner to Advanced Rider

Trent, I hate to say this but I think until you make some changes in how you approach things we will all very likely be reading a similar post next year after your next big crash. I think this is the same cycle we have read about before. You start getting faster, you talk about how fast...
  4. headstart

New Handlebar Grips

I use an air compressor on the inside end while holding my hand over the outside end. Usually you can get enough air into into to expand the grip and just walk it off. A little solvent can help loosen it first.
  5. headstart

Long time...

Best of luck with everything in China
  6. headstart

Some late Road America photos

Nice photos Andrew- thanks for posting
  7. headstart

NASCAR tearing up Road America

What will he read on the second lap?
  8. headstart

Late fees!?

Sharks have a week named after him
  9. headstart

Harry's Laptimer - iPhone Review

Word in the paddock is you're using an abacus. Nothing to break right?
  10. headstart

06-10 R6 Hypropro RSC Damper- $320 shipped

Used Hyperpro RSC damper will fit 06-10 R6 (R version). Perfect condition, couple of small scratches on the underside from normal usage. $320 shipped
  11. headstart

Putnam June 12-13

Now that is some funny stuff!
  12. headstart

Gron4 Photos Road America June 1-2

I don't know who the riders were but I did hear one of them say the bikes weighed 560 lbs. From what I saw they weren't fast on the straights and didn't seem to have anything in the corners, either going in or coming out. Seems like a lot of bike without much HP or torque to be moving real...
  13. headstart

Gron4 Photos Road America June 1-2

Yes, there were a few there getting some practice time before the XR1200 spec class races this weekend.
  14. headstart

I hate all you nesbians

We hate you too