Recent content by Hix25

1. Hix25

Bein out

This is why I think bein is the main culprit. I don't trust Verizon or comcast, but bein's 2 big programs are soccer and motorcycle racing. Even though both sports have a die hard fan base, they will almost never gain widespread popularity in America. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  2. Hix25

Bein out

Don't even get me started. One of the only reasons I keep cable was for bein. Now I won't get to see any road racing. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  3. Hix25

Bein out

Don't even get me started. One of the only reasons I keep cable was for bein. Now I won't get to see any road racing. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  4. Hix25

Skill Plateaus

Thank you AJ for your detailed breakdown of the video, and others for their input. When I first saw this it caught my attention because Troy talks about the possibility of your foot slipping off when trying to weight the end of the inside peg. A couple years ago when I started riding track, I...
  5. Hix25

Skill Plateaus

I found this video awhile back. It's Troy Corser at a BMW sponsored track day at Brno. He is talking to a group of novice riders about body position. The video is about 20 minutes long and I would love to hear some opinions on this. Especially his foot position.
  6. Hix25

CBR 600 WHEELS

I have an 06 rear wheel with rotor and an 04 front wheel without rotors. I know they will fit other years before 07 but not positive which ones. They will be for sale at Pitt Race Saturday 5/20. $100 per wheel or trade one for an 07/08 front. I will only be there Saturday, white grand cherokee...
  7. Hix25

Tire still good?

The unused one that is on the bike right now is about the same age. I hate to take off what appears to look like perfectly good rubber, but I might just replace for my own safety as well as peace of mind. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  8. Hix25

Tire still good?

A bit hard compared to my pilot powers on my street duty bike. Leaves a very faint nail imprint after a few minutes. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  9. Hix25

Tire still good?

Date code looks to be May of 2011. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  10. Hix25

Tire still good?

Bought an 08 CBR 600, seller gave me an extra wheel with this Dunlop GP-A. Do you guys think there is still some life left in this tire? There is a brand new one mounted on the bike right now, but would like to save it if I can get another day or two outta this one. Sent from my SM-G930V using...
  11. Hix25

2006 GSX-R 600

Sold. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  12. Hix25

2006 GSX-R 600

Price drop... $2,600 Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  13. Hix25

2006 GSX-R 600

pics of frame, I know they are not great but best I could get to meet size requirements.
  14. Hix25

2006 GSX-R 600

I would be willing to drive 2 to 3 hours to help with delivery but that's all. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  15. Hix25

2006 GSX-R 600

The rotors are vee rotors not wave, sorry. Rear stand included as well. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk