1. H

09 GSXR 750 engine and other oem parts

OEM front rotors $70 rear rotor $20
  2. H

Im in Broken Arrow Ok. sorry thought it said on my profile
  3. H

i have an 09 gsxr 750 engine with 8,2XX street miles on it. runs great and has not been wrecked. here are some pics with it still in the frame. i also have a short video of it running so that u can at least hear that it runs if interested. i also have the TBs and airbox if needed. $750 obo...
  4. H

gsxr keyless ignition-2007-up-600,750,1000

great part! beats the hell out of paying someone else to do it and looks good
  5. H

shark rsr2 and Dainese Air-8 Back Shield

85 shipped on the back protector
  6. H

shark rsr2 and Dainese Air-8 Back Shield

shark rsr2 size medium solid black with clear shield. in good condition but has a few small scratches here and there, but has no damage. $200 dainese back protector size large in good conditon. $100 i cant post attachments for some reason so if ur interested i can email pics. thanks
  7. H

pp tuning fingertip preload adjusters

fingertip preload adjusters. will fit 06+ gsxr 600 or 750. probably others as well but not sure. they are powdercoated a sparkly red. they are a close match to the usual red of aftermarket parts such as vortex, carrozzeria, etc. $25 shipped.
  8. H

ELKA triple adjustable

Sold sold sold
  9. H

ELKA triple adjustable

piggyback triple adjustable in excellent conditon for an 08 or 09 gsxr 600/750. i believe it fits the 06 and 07 model as well but please verify that. sprung for a 185 pound rider. shock has very little use and looks practically new without any scratches or damage. had on a streetbike for...
  10. H

dunlop guy

thanks ill try again then. i havent had much luck but wasnt sure if hes been busy with another job or what.
  11. H

dunlop guy

has anyone tried getting in touch with this person and had any luck lately?