Recent content by Italian Stallion 1199s

1. Italian Stallion 1199s

Novice to Intermediate Question

I did notice a much quicker pace with N2 compared to Mid O… maybe I should have done more track days with y’all before posting
  2. Italian Stallion 1199s

I did notice this the first time I ran with y'all last year. It was definitely much more of a free experience! Great group of people here willing to share the knowledge they acquired over the years, I can't wait to keep learning and growing.
  3. Italian Stallion 1199s

Never really thought about hot pit, great advice! I guess I just get anxious since we obviously have limited seat time. And I know the 1199 is a bigger bike but it’s not a dedicated track bike so I ride it frequently on the streets so my hands are tied at the moment. I would like to get back...
  4. Italian Stallion 1199s

^this was one of my primary concerns. Just getting hung up behind slow groups. At Mid-O I was able to talk to an instructor and get moved to another Novice group since I started in a group with a KTM 390's and such and it was just a snails pace. Then there were other times where I was in a more...
  5. Italian Stallion 1199s

Solid feedback, thanks! I see some of these guys who can’t pick a line and it make me a little nervous to pass them when they don’t even know which line they want to follow… just all over the place. Any advice? Or simple as twist the wrist and send it!!
  6. Italian Stallion 1199s

Hey everyone, I was about to sign up for several track days with N2 but right before check out I noticed I am currently registered in the Novice group. After riding with N2 in Pitt in 2023 and a handful of track days at Mid-O between 2021 - 2023 I feel the Novice class is slowing my speed and...
  7. Italian Stallion 1199s

A-star 2 Piece Leathers + A-star gauntlets

Have a 2 piece Alpinestar suit for sale. It's in great shape, only getting rid of it because I got a new suit. Never been down. Will also throw in a pair of Alpinestar gauntlets, size Large. Asking $550 obo. I'm 5'11", 180 and it fit perfect with a chest/spine protector. Located in Cincinnati...
  8. Italian Stallion 1199s

16' Enclosed Trailer Build Ideas

I just picked up some e-track last week and wanted to mount a rail to the wall to hold some fuel cans and was thinking this exact same thing! For a 1/2" plywood wall, plus the thickness of the e-track, what diameter and length is recommended for the rivets?
  9. Italian Stallion 1199s

Speaking of hot weather, when it comes to mounting a roof top unit, is it as straight forward as just reinforcing the current beams? They are 24" OC. I feel like it shouldn't be that difficult.
  10. Italian Stallion 1199s

Cool, thanks for the feed back! Good to know most are constructed this way these days. Seeing as how I'm from the Cincinnati area, this thing will see all types of weather so I'll make sure to keep an eye on what you guys mentioned.
  11. Italian Stallion 1199s

Just picked up the trailer this past week, looks great. I bought it sight unseen and I completely forgot to ask about the roof. It's a V-nose so I knew it would be a flat roof, but I always thought that roofs were 1 piece design, I didn't realize they made segmented roofs. It looks well...
  12. Italian Stallion 1199s

@dave433 that's a great setup!! Didn't think much about the hangers for the Pitbulls.
  13. Italian Stallion 1199s

As the title reads! Didn't see much when searching, so figured I would ask. Picking up a 7x7x16 in a week or two and the primary use will be track days. I plan on hauling maybe 3 bikes top and wanting to stay with Pitbull TRS for each so I can avoid tie downs. What else should I add? thought...
  14. Italian Stallion 1199s

6x12 Trailer, 2 bikes?

Yes sir! Just the cheap HF ones.
  15. Italian Stallion 1199s

6x12 Trailer, 2 bikes?

I was able to run 3 bikes on an open 6x12 with no issues what so ever.