Recent content by jason8887

1. J

Iowa 2013

I would be surprised if Nesba came back to Iowa in 2013, based on the pathetic attendance we had last July. I was really frustrated that so few showed up for that event but I guess it just validates nesba's decision to pull out of the central (and midwest) regions
  2. J

Would you come back to NESBA?

I would absolutely ride with them again. I attended the Iowa speedway event this summer and that's the only one.... My three primary tracks (besides Iowa speedway) would be BHF, RA and AutoBahn Jason
  3. J

Iowa Speedway anyone?

agreed, a big thanks to everyone who made this possible. had a blast on Sunday
  4. J

MidWest riders still riding

I plan on hitting Iowa in July and BHF in September with Motovid. I want to make sure to support those two events because the organizers went out of their way to make them happen when midwest group desolved.
  5. J

Here's some great news!!

perhaps we should let those who 'use it' start signing it:D
  6. J

Here's some great news!!

John I'd like to say thanks for putting in the time and money to secure the dates. I don't have anything against MotoVid or BFR but was very bummed that only weekday track days were available. You have just made it possible for me to ride this year! Now, since you are located in Des Moines...
  7. J

MW Schedule

So, some may think this cheesy, some not, but here it goes: Nesba checked out on the mid central and I decided to stick with them and rode their dates the last two years, hoping that my participation would help. Turns out it hasn't. So..... Who has a good list of tracks in the area along with...
  8. J

New Rider: I NEED A SUIT!

AGV Sport has a suit that is $350 brand new. I crashed in mine at Road America. slid and rolled for quite a ways. The suit was not repairable afterwards but it saved my skin. It's an option if you want brand new. Honestly though, check out some of these guys' used suits. Better quality and...
  9. J

Thoughts/Prayers for my wife please.

I wish you the best. My brother in law had cancer 4 years ago. Still going strong. Diet and lifestyle changes helped him immensely (basically a vegetarian who doesn't drink anymore) along with the medical treatments.
  10. J

Need New Leathers

I've got a Komodo suit that I would ponder letting go after Road America at the end of August. Great suit. Been crashed once by previous owner PM me if you are interested
  11. J

Have you ridden with this bike?

Looking over this months cycle world I noticed that in the article about EBR (Eric Buell Racing) is a rather prominent photo of the 1190RS with what appears to be a Nesba Control Rider sticker on the front fender. Just curious if anyone noticed this at one of their track days. If so, where at?
  12. J

Carb Sync Tool for Borrow or Use at BHF?

Here's the set I have. Cheap and very effective, much better than the mercury style. Very useful on injected bikes too http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380344668692+&viewitem=&clk_rvr_id=245318787742 Hope you found a set
  13. J

Road America in August - Full!?

I asked Fred about it and he said he 'officially can't comment'. So, no info
  14. J

I'm hoping it's a mistake:notsure:
  15. J

Looks like all available spots for the August Road America dates have been taken?! Can anyone confirm this? :eek: