Recent content by Jay305

1. Jay305

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

Well finally, some news and good news at that!
  2. Jay305

Anyone have a Harbor Freight 4 x 8 folding trailer?

Local two wheeled buddy moved across country to CA and towed a bike on the HF, other than over-greasing the wheel bearings I don't think I was an issue. Still uses it today.
  3. Jay305

VIR Videos

I was two bikes behind you as you were sliding and dodging a convoy of bikes going into that turn. Looked like you may have hit your helmet as you bounced but hard to tell. Glad you made it out ok. No video for me as my camera fell off at the kink and died a Vikings death. Oh well:banghead:
  4. Jay305

Patriot / North Roll Call

Mine as we'll, let's ride and make it a safe one. Bike is due for some offseason servicing to prep for next year.
  5. Jay305

DMP Digital Tire Warmers

Sale status? Could use another set.
  6. Jay305

Photos now posted from VIR NORTH

Are these $ reflected on the website?
  7. Jay305

VIR Weekend

Had an absolute blast on Monday, couldn't have asked for better conditions and the aroma of VP in the air would make anyone with a pulse excited. Can't wait to do it again, I think I may do both days in June.
  8. Jay305

Road Atlanta VIR Heads Up

^This, The days leading up to track weekend I start tuning out everything and everyone around me home,work. where ever. Must be the track crack!:notsure:
  9. Jay305

Who remembers this stuff

Funny how in a world with all the technology that brings us closer has yet created such a socially inept society that one simply can't engage one another. Not even offer a stranger help when needed. :(
  10. Jay305

Here we go again. GSXR 750 Build

Love build threads, I'm undertaking one of my own very soon. Best of luck.
  11. Jay305

VIR camping and power fees for 2013?

What location, Danville?
  12. Jay305

Roll Call VIR April 6th, 7th 8th

Def in for Monday, on the fence for Sunday at South.
  13. Jay305

Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

Awwwwww come on!!!!!
  14. Jay305

Patriot/north roll call

In for Monday, hoping the weather gods shine upon us.
  15. Jay305

2006 2007 GSXR 600 750 Race Bodywork: Cheap

Late to the party but I will put my name in the hat, I will be at VIR on Monday if avail.