Recent content by JBallz

1. JBallz

WTB Road A Sunday Advanced

I live pretty close by. If you can't go last minute, let me know! You can text me at 770-656-2113 Thanks!
  2. JBallz

GPR Stabilizer $275

Excellent condition, just serviced as you can see. Comes with a mounting bracket for a 2009-2014 R1. You can also purchase a bracket from GPR if you have a different bike. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. JBallz

2018 N2 track day bike prep - Where's everyone at?

How do you like the starlane dashboard? I’ve been eyeing that thing for ages! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. JBallz

Dover Air Force Base Show... Military Tips?

But hey you Marines get to, ummm, uhhh... Uniforms! Yeah that’s it, you get to wear those fancy blues and carry a SWORD! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. JBallz

I had plenty of time to master my comedic routine while you guys were busy giving the marines a ride to the fight. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. JBallz

I love Navy guys, just don’t drop your soap. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. JBallz

Lightech Chain Adjusters - S1000rr

This is a great price for these and a GREAT add. I just got a set and LOVE THEM! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. JBallz

$100 tire warmers

Used one season. Still in great shape. Single temp. No burns. Only selling because I got a set of dual temps for Christmas. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. JBallz

Arai Corsair - $100

Sold Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. JBallz

My ex wife said I need to work on my control issues. So, I listened to her! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. JBallz

Arai Corsair - $100

My daughter 2 year old daughter decided to try it on and dropped it. She still has not paid the bill I sent her. It will pass tech. I used it the second half of last year. The crack is on the vent. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. JBallz

Arai Corsair - $100

Cleaning out the closet. Never been crashed. Small crack on one of the vents. Size medium. New cheek pads. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. JBallz

Googling now! Thank you!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. JBallz

They come from the UK? Is there a US distributor? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. JBallz

Are those controls plug and play? Those are sick. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk