Recent content by JBBII

1. J

Thursday at Road Atlanta

The gates have always been open the night before to drop the trailer. Coming from Orlando, so we get there around 6ish. Looking forward to being at RA again :D
  2. J

Roebling Road

Nothing against STT but I have riden with both groups and Nesba does a better job of sorting riders into the right group even if another group is full. Try out Frank Kinsey. You might find it not as crowded......JB
  3. J

Roebling Road

Really good track to learn how to scrub off speed going into a corner ( turn 1 :) while getting that holy crap pucker I am going to fast feeling :D
  4. J

Roebling Road

It does not look good for this year bud. I will be doing Frank Kinsey days. Hope to see you there.....JB
  5. J

Roebling road track days !!!!!!

Well, that sucks. I guess its back to Frank K days. Nate Kerns has got a few dates there also. See you guys at Barber in April...........JB
  6. J

Whats up bud? Let me know if you are going to make the STT weekend. Steve and I might make the trip if the weather looks good. Maybe we can get Hugh and Sean out there as well. We can have our own advanced vet's group :D
  7. J

Steve And I will be doing Barber in April and Road A in May (all 3 days). Hope you will be there so I have someone too chase :) JB
  8. J

HAHA Just trying to get back in shape my brother. I do know one thing, I won't be following you around Barber (last Oct STT day) until I get my tires up to temp on the last 1/4 inch of the side wall. Remember, I tucked the front coming into the right hander right before you start over the...
  9. J

I am thinking March. Frank Kinsey has a sat/sun already I think the 20/21st. I will be snow skiing that weekend in breckinridge which sucks cause I like to use RR to set up my bike. I have done a lot of Frank days. He runs a tight ship. Check out his website for RR days..........JB
  10. J

Just wondering why Roebling is not on the schedule????? Awesome track and alway a good turn out. Please advise if anyone knows if Nesba is working on it........Thx JB
  11. J

Michelin race tires

Great deal on tires that have a lot of laps left in them
  12. J

Michelin race tires

back at ya
  13. J

Michelin race tires

Here's what I have now......... 1) 180 PRC 55.00 2) 180 power race "E" 55.00 each 3) 190 power race "E" 65.00 each 1) 190 Power one "C" 65.00 1) 190 Power one "B" 65.00 All price are firm and include shipping fedx ground. You will get 2 days at the track on any of these. Thanks JB
  14. J

Michelin race tires

I have quite a few power one "E" rears and a couple of the newest "B" rear. All have lots of wear left for a couple of track days. 50 buck each plus 15 for shipping........
  15. J

Nesba CR'S Awesome At Roebling

Steve and I will be going to Barber at the end of sept. I think its the last weekend. Its with STT, never rode with them but I am jonesin to do Barber again. Let me know if you can make it, ok. On your linkage, considering that your a big boy, take it easy stomping on the shifter going down the...