Recent content by JD138

1. JD138

2008 f250 fx4

Here's the listing. http://rockford.craigslist.org/cto/3475325323.html
  2. JD138

WERA - Blackhawk Farms - June 9,10

We will be there for Bridgestone and trackside support.
  3. JD138

Turn One Racing and 2012

Turn One Racing will continue to provide high end road racing services for the 2012 season and beyond. Regrettably our trackside presences will unfortunately be diminished with the loss of the midwest region. However we will be providing support at midwest CCS and WERA events. We also supply all...
  4. JD138

RA 5/30-31 Tire Service Sunday night?

Hey Craig, We'll both be there for both days. Brent is handling the tires now but between the two of us we'll make sure your ready.
  5. JD138

Turn One Racing/Trackday Store to provide MW Vending

Unfortunately life has taken Tom and Marshall away from motorcycles for the time being. But I am looking forward to continuing to work with all of you to maximize your time at the track.
  6. JD138

for the racer missing putnam...

Must...race...putnammm
  7. JD138

Tires and parts

PM sent
  8. JD138

Turn One

Eventually we all go broke or broken. He's trying to avoid both.
  9. JD138

Suzuki Recalls

If the vin is not specified with an * then its all vin numbers. That means you.
  10. JD138

Suzuki Recalls

For those that don't know Suzuki has issued a recall on there regulator rectifiers for a number of units. Turn One Racing is authorized to make these repairs at no cost to you. You will have to drop the bike off at our location in Rockford. Below is the list of affected units. If you own any of...
  11. JD138

Turn One

Hey guys, Turn One Racing will be working with Nesba to continue providing the best track side support available. We plan to do the midwest schedule but be sure to contact me to schedule any service so I can accommodate all your needs.
  12. JD138

Tires for 2011 Season.

We at Turn One switched to the Bridgestones in 09. I, being the most reluctant to come off the pirellis i was so familiar with, was surprised with what I found. Tires are just like bikes. Everyone makes a 600, they're all different, they're all good. You have to try them to find what fits you...
  13. JD138

Service drop off at bash

I wanted everyone who's heading to the bash to know I will be there and able to pick up any suspension components for those who want to save a trip to the shop or on shipping. We unfortunately won't be able to get out there early enough to host a seminar like we did last year but Greg is trying...
  14. JD138

Looking for Plastics painter in MI

Hey Scott, We at Turn One Racing would be happy to get your stuff painted up right if you cant find someone in your neck of the woods. Were at the address below, about 20mi south of blackhawk. PM me if you like. I'll post up some pics tonight. (our email server is currently down)
  15. JD138

Tires and parts

Hey guys, the new year is upon us and I have some stuff I need to unload. Please email me with any questions or to buy. Buyer pays shipping. All items are new unless stated otherwise. joe at turnoneracing.com (emails down. please PM) Description $price 211gpa Med Front 120 $150 Dunlop...