Recent content by jeedizzle

1. J

2000 triumph tt 600 chicagoland

I have a 2000 tt 600 for sale. Clear title. Just had it tuned up and some parts replaced. Fairings a little scratched up due to tip over on a trailer and in my driveway. 15000 miles. 3,000. Just got a new fuel regulator and air intake tubes installed. Fuel line gas tank connectors replaced. Pics...
  2. J

AGV STEALTH helmet. Brand New

Sorry Helmet sold.
  3. J

Not sure. I know the pads are removeable.
  4. J

Bump for lower price
  5. J

Brand new helmet. size xl.... $110 shipped O.B.O
  6. J

2002 Aprilia rsv/tuono $4000

My 02 rsv/tuono. 4400 miles. rsv with tuono accents. New tires air intake tubes, coil covers. Valter moto rear sets with gp shift. Mivv exhaust. Extra, dual exhaust form a falco with cut down cans, headlight, stock rearsets. Air intake outer tubes. carbon fiber radiator covers, windscreen...
  7. J

Blackhawk 4/10 4/11

Well last year I crashed my bike here before even getting on the track. Doctor would not let me ride for a year. I am hoping to get my bike back together to give it another go.
  8. J

1995 Kawasaki ZX6R w/ Spares--$1600

Bike still available??
  9. J

Post Blackhawk 4/11 - 4/12

I bumped the throttle and slid back on the bike. When I slid back I grabbed a hand full throttle. N o biggie but the throttle stuck and i wheelied right into the fence. I swerved so i would ntt hit my friend who was right in front me. I was at the e.r from like 12 - 6. My wallet and insurance...
  10. J

Post Blackhawk 4/11 - 4/12

I had a good time except for crashing into the fence right out of my pit. I broke my arm in three places. i will try to put a pic up of the ex ray soon. I should be having surgery to repair my arm tomorrow. Nothing a few rods cant fix.
  11. J

GKotlin Update

I am glad as well. When i was getting my arm treated after my stupid wipeout the e.r DOCTORS seemed panicked about the bike wreck. I did not know it was coming from blackhawk. Glad your ok.
  12. J

Camping/Hotel at Blackhawk?

You can stay in our tent. I have a big tent and there will be 2 of us staying in it.
  13. J

For anyone NEW going to Blackhawk this weekend.

Yeah I might be able to swing buy. How big is it on you??
  14. J

O sorry I didnt see your post. That would be great. Hopefully one of us can get on the track this weekend.
  15. J

My friend coming with me for the intro could use them. He is size 36 -38 in the waist. Will they fit.