Recent content by jfmgsxr750

1. jfmgsxr750

N2 2014 Schedule - PLEASE READ

Have my fingers crossed This is awesome news, I am planning on doing 80% of my track days there this season. I will be getting a membership come May if/when they are up and running.
  2. jfmgsxr750

NYST is running it's own member days and they have their own memberships. I will be joining them if they are up and running in May. I did a few of their "member" days last season and they were run very smooth. I joined NESBA last season because of their days and good deals at NYST.
  3. jfmgsxr750

Sucks... No NYST (if there is an NYST this season). No Pocono or Thompson. Only one weekend date at T-bolt. The other orgs have plenty! I will check back next season, maybe there will be tracks and dates that work for me. Good luck N2!
  4. jfmgsxr750

What is everyones track day plans this year?

Dead and buried Even NYST has removed all the NESBA days on the 2014 schedule and made them member days. Does this mean there will be a 2014 season for NYST??? Where's that popcorn.....lol :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
  5. jfmgsxr750

What is everyones track day plans this year?

TPM and Absolute have plenty of days at NJMP. They are on solid ground and both run excellent track days. As of now, neither has days at NYST (we hope there are days at NYST).:popcorn: RIP NESBA......you had many loyal riders!
  6. jfmgsxr750

Restaurant Help by NJMP/Atlantic City

What's up big guy, they just let anybody in here, lol.:eek:
  7. jfmgsxr750

More trouble for NYST?

I agree 100%, keep me and the Crash Crew off the mountain roads as much as possible, LMAO...:agree: What's up Kev, see ya sometime this year!
  8. jfmgsxr750

More trouble for NYST?

You know it HELL YES!!! We hit some pretty good routes that are the next best thing to the track. I can't afford to ride the track every weekend, but I can afford gas for some mountain twisties!!! Have you heard from Kurt? How is his new hobby of "Boating" coming along, LMAO! You have to...
  9. jfmgsxr750

More trouble for NYST?

I guess the months leading up to opening day in May will be very interesting. Lots of back and forth. I am looking forward to riding there again......I can deal with the suckle pit area, lol. I wonder if they are planning any more improvements while all THIS is going on.:adore: There are...
  10. jfmgsxr750

More trouble for NYST?

That would be TPM and they are putting all the NYST days that were on THEIR schedule on hold. There weren't that many to begin with. The tolls on the NJ TURNPIKE going to NJMP have gotten out of control. The traffic on suns coming back from NJMP can be an absolute nightmare!!!!! Making a 3...
  11. jfmgsxr750

More trouble for NYST?

I love the track to and I am glad it's still a go. We do spend money up there and I am sure the local gas stations, restaurants, bars, hotels, hookers, famers daughters LMAO.....want us to keep coming!!!
  12. jfmgsxr750

NYST Turn 3

IMO........yes. It's a very technical track. The elevation changes are awesome. You will get a work out riding this track. It's not a fast track, just very technical. I would recommend doing 2 days to make the 8 hr trip worthwhile!
  13. jfmgsxr750

NYST Turn 3

Yes YESS......NESBA runs it mainly in the direction you speak of. The track has been run in the other direction with other orgs ,I missed those days. I think it would be kinda hairy flying downhill into that tight downhill right turn. :wow: The rest of the track would be fun in the other...
  14. jfmgsxr750

NYST Turn 3

I almost dropped my bike a few times in the paddock, you have to be very stragetic how you place your bike. They have the room make that entire area bigger. I am glad they are on top of the track surface. Now how about paving the entire road leading up to the track. Looking forward to the...
  15. jfmgsxr750

Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park

Ouch I see that TPM has this track on its schedule for 2014. If it's anywhere north of 225 for a day you can count me OUT!!! It's gonna be awesome to have 4 tracks within 3 1/2 hours of me. The CT track is 2 1/2 hrs away, and NJMP is the furthest being 3 1/2 hrs. I hit NJMP only once in...