Recent content by jimmeigs

1. jimmeigs

Wanted: Stock header and cat for '06 r6 (not s)

Anybody got a stock exhaust header/cat for a 2006 R6? (not the S version) Thanks, Jim M
  2. jimmeigs

Jim Meigs and Patti getting married today!

I wanted all my riding buddies to know my girlfirend Patti Gitzinger and I are getting married today! There will be merriment! I still can't believe I got all my bikes and stuff in her garage!
  3. jimmeigs

Aerostich Darien light street jacket, large

Best of it's kind, used only a few times. Spent most of it's life in my street bike saddle bags. Perfect condition, size large. Retails for $400.00 plus, only asking $140.00 and you pay to ship! PM me if interested. You will not find a better deal on this jacket - getting remarried, moving and...
  4. jimmeigs

MW Schedule

Dismal way to wake up this morning and find this on my computer. Looks like our NESBA contigent will expand at STT events. Dammit!
  5. jimmeigs

Christmas to myself !

Nice Santa...
  6. jimmeigs

Chain Install

Using the Dremel is the best thing said here to save pins. I own the Motion Pro and was breaking pins regularly until I started completely removing the flared rivet heads. Only takes a couple of minutes.
  7. jimmeigs

WTB: 06-07 R6 Tail Fairing

I've got a Hotbodies race tail in real good shape. PM me with your email for photos or whatever.
  8. jimmeigs

Murf's 2011 CCS Season review

Your hard work paid off! Very nice summary.
  9. jimmeigs

Thoughts/Prayers for my wife please.

Thinking good thoughts for you and the wife.
  10. jimmeigs

Fred Duncan in RW

Good job, well written.
  11. jimmeigs

A sad day in the motorcycle community

Tragic for all. Godspeed.