Recent content by jimred81

1. J

Supermoto Honda CRF450 2006

Location?
  2. J

Dunlop Car Tires Rims Set of 4 $200 obo

Dunlop Tires They are Dunlop Graspic DS 2 tires with wheels. The wheels are standard steel wheels. There is a set of hub caps that go with these. These tires are like new and where driven on for 4 months. Tire size is 185 65 R15. Give me your email and I can send you pictures. They came off of...
  3. J

Dunlop Car Tires Rims Set of 4 $200 obo

Have a set of 4 Dunlop tires. Like new with rims. Comes with hub caps. $200 obo.
  4. J

Chicken Hawk 3-Temp Warmers

I have a set of Chicken Hawk 3 temperature warmers. $225 shipped.
  5. J

03 F4i Track or Street $2000

I made some upgrades to the bike. Added a Scott's damper, a new chain, a keyless gas cap, and a two up sprocket in the rear. I'll sell it for $2500 if anyone is interested. Let me know. I will sell without the damper for $2200.
  6. J

2011 Zuma 125 Raven

Brand new. Less than 200 miles! Asking $2500 firm.
  7. J

I'm sure you do. This has been a great bike. I love it. I was going to buy a friend's R6 and decided (after much much thinking) to keep the F4i. It has been great to me. I just need a little suspension work and it'll be perfect.
  8. J

Sorry everyone. I decided I'm going to keep this thing at least until the end of the season.
  9. J

Clean title and about 15,500 miles.
  10. J

I have an 03 F4i for sale. It has a power commander and woodcraft rear sets. Other than that the bike is pretty much stock. I did put Hot Bodies race plastics on it. I also changed the front sprocket. It is down one tooth from stock. I have all of the street body work and it is in good...
  11. J

Strapless Transport System

I have an STS trailer restraint system for sale. It comes with a rod for an F4i. Asking $150 obo. Used for one season.
  12. J

Strapless Transport Stand

I have a STS trailer restraint system for sale. Comes with a rod for an F4i. Used one season. Asking $150 obo.
  13. J

WTB> Track Only FI Bike on the cheap (Located in Northern, VA)

03 F4i Got an 03 Honda F4i that'll I'll sell you for 2K firm. Located in Illinois.
  14. J

01-06 F4i Corbin Seat

I have a Corbin Seat with the carbon fiber leather. Asking $75.
  15. J

03-06 CBR600RR Corbin Seats

I have a front and rear with snakeskin sides. Asking $200 for the pair.