Recent content by JR711

1. JR711

Skeptical about shop repair - 2014 Daytona 675R Shift Issue

Last year I replaced OEM rearsets with Woodcraft including GP shift conversion kit. I was able to use OEM quickshifter. Everything worked beautifully for 1 and a half track days then I could not shift past 3rd gear over about 8K RPM's. I could shift through the gears at lower RPM's. Didn't...
  2. JR711

Help diagnose rear wheel low-side at PittRace 8/28?

Wow, thanks for all of the responses. Great feedback and quite an education on that piece of track as well as breaking down turns in general. The experience in this group is invaluable. I read and re-read everything related to technique I can get my hands on but nothing replaces awareness...
  3. JR711

Help diagnose rear wheel low-side at PittRace 8/28?

I know it's tough to tell exactly what is happening from on on-board view but as best I can tell I used too much exit throttle too soon. Lean angle was too much and I probably hammered on instead of rolling on. I was riding I group last Sunday. I think I took this turn for granted and never...
  4. JR711

Rental Leathers at PittRace for 8/30?

I have a neighbor that I finally convinced to come out for the Intro session but he needs leathers - probably size 44. He has a Dainese Jacket w/ 3/4 zip in the off chance someone has a pair of matching pants laying around. Thanks! Great day today - can't wait to get back out tomorrow!