Recent content by jshap

1. J

Wanted: Enclosed Trailer <10ft

Baltimore MD
  2. J

Wanted: Enclosed Trailer <10ft

Ideally looking for enclosed 5x8 that is set up for one bike and equipment. Anyone getting out or trading up at the end of this season and want to sell? (I am not in a rush to pick up - I can wait a couple months if your still using) Email jdshap | gmail | com Thanks,
  3. J

FS/FT 2006 Yamaha FJR Street Bike

2006 Yamaha FJR with ABS. ~25k Miles. I am the 2nd owner and have all records, receipts since new. The ignition switch recall has been performed. Runs great! No issues. Recent final drive flush and spark plugs. Tires are Mich Pilot 2ct have 4k miles on them. Bike has never been down...
  4. J

2004 GSXR 600 Track Bike

2004 GSXR 600. Roughly 5000 miles. Clean bike - no damage. Suspension set and dyno tuned by MRP motorsports. Full Race Skins (Unknown Manufacturer) Goodridge Front Steel Braided Lines Valter Moto Rear Sets Power Commander MDR Case Covers M4 Titanium Bolt-On Frame Sliders Rear Spools 520 Kit...
  5. J

K6 gsxr 750 street bike

6. J

1999 SV650 Track or Race Bike.

Bike is fantastic! Recently got me bumped to A group. Looking to step up to a 600. OPen to trades/offers. This bike is fast, fast, and fast. Ready to track, and completely race prepped. Ran in both WERA and CCS. Legal for both WERA's Superstock and CCS's Supersport class. Penske double...
  7. J

WTB: 9/14 I Summit Main

SWEET!!! Thank you! :adore:
  8. J

Anything? :dunno:
  9. J

Run in B although currently in I group?

That is correct. I was just hoping to get some track time in and help NESBA fill up each group. (Figured the would rather fill a group then have empty unpaid slots? :dunno: ) Thanks for the input. If anyone knows of someone selling a "I" please send them my way.
  10. J

Run in B although currently in I group?

Are we allowed to register for a group level below? Has anyone done this?
  11. J

Anybody have anything? Thanks,