Recent content by jtalerico

1. J

vir 8/22/23/2010

Added the rest of my pics! Forgot I had a second CF Card! http://kjt.smugmug.com/NESBA/082210/
  2. J

vir 8/22/23/2010

Guys I took some pictures at VIR South Aug 22, PM me if you are interested in the non-watermarked/full res images: http://kjt.smugmug.com/NESBA/082210/ Thanks! And to the CR on the Harley... Bad ass!!
  3. J

Interesting day at vir-n with stt today

If this was a STT Event... Where is my freaking Tee Shirt?! :D
  4. J

Need some help

Post up a picture of your bike.. There might have been more than one #81. I was able to get instruction from more than one CR at this event. And I saw other riders lining up behind CRs when we were gridding up. GL
  5. J

VIR Full 07/16: B Group

My Favorite Shot: Also! I know I got your name 3 or 4 times... What is the name of the CR chasing me? For some reason I think Kal??? See ya at North!
  6. J

Barber T5

Hope you are feeling better! ( I was the guy on the White/Red 07 R6 beside your ezup). Last May I low sided in T5, nasty bugger. Just gassed it too hard, and the rear washed out... I have some funny pictures of it to keep things light hearted. I will email or PM them to you. Hope all is well! Joe
  7. J

*****Barber = FREE BEER****

Hmm, seeing where you are rolling from... Anyway we can carpool? Joe
  8. J

Barber - Carpool from NC

Anyone? I am going to hate not being able to make this....
  9. J

Barber - Carpool from NC

Dood make it happen... Email me! Looking to roll Friday, don't care when... Still preppin the bike
  10. J

*****Barber = FREE BEER****

IN! ;) See ya there!
  11. J

Barber - Carpool from NC

Anyone looking to carpool down there from the Raleigh/Durham Area?
  12. J

Barber 2/27-2/28 season kick off

I posted this in another thread but.. Anyone wanna carpool from the Raleigh/Wake Forest area? (One bike, and I have a truck and access to a trailer)
  13. J

BARBER price change

Sooo... Anyone wanna caravan?! ;)