Recent content by JTNYC

1. J

Heroic Racing SP-R Pro Gloves Medium/Small Brand NEW

Price lowered to $170.
  2. J

Heroic Racing SP-R Pro Gloves Medium/Small Brand NEW

I have a pair of brand new in the bag Heroic Racing S-PR Pro Gloves (top of the line) for sale. Asking $230 shipped, you pay for paypal. These are my spare pair which I never used. They're super comfortable, and offer excellent protection.
  3. J

Alpinestars Supertech R vented white camo size 41 (about US 8-9)

WDMGuy has dibs, but in case it falls through, here are the pics.
  4. J

Cool. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be at NJMP on 6/28 and 29.
  5. J

I have a pair of the Alpinestars Supertech R vented boots in size 41 Euro. They're white with the camo look (shapes of all the motoGP tracks), which I believe was a limited edition that is no longer available. These boots run a bit big, so you need to go one size down from what you normally...
  6. J

Motorcycle Aluminum Ramps

emailed you about the folding ramp. thanks
  7. J

FS: Marchesini Cush rubbers, Warmers, Dzus, Sprocket, Stems

I'll take the stems and the Dzus. Please check your PM. Can you confirm that the stems will fit most jap oem wheels? thanks
  8. J

WTB Honda or Yamaha generators

I know it's a long shot, but having gone through Sandy, would like to get 1 or 2 for backup at home and track use. thanks
  9. J

WTB 2nd Gen SV650 oil cooler

Mine is leaking... please let me know if you got one. Thanks
  10. J

A* Supertech R white vented size 42

pics are up! Thanks
  11. J

A* Supertech R white vented size 42

Hello, I have a pair of Alpinestars Supertech R in the white vented version. They're size 42, which is supposed to fit someone around size 9.5, but they fit about a size bigger, so I'd suggest that you buy them if you usually wear size 43 (10-11). I didn't know they fit kind of big until I...
  12. J

2010 Toyota Corolla custom Hitch with Wiring Harness - $125

I have a Curt custom hitch for 2010 Toyota Corolla and custom wiring harness. They were only installed on my girlfriend's car for less than a year and are both in great shape. Very easy to install (only 4 bolts), and the wiring harness is also custom made for the Corolla and is an easy...
  13. J

shift rods

Hey, I have a 2nd gen SV with Sato rearsets setup for GP shift. Do you know what length I need? thanks!
  14. J

Tpro back protector - Size M - new

I have another one if anyone's interested