Recent content by JU190

1. JU190

Trailer roof mount a/c bracing

My trailer also came with a roof vent and was already braced with a 14x14 metal frame. Unbolt the roof vent and in went the AC, 4 bolts hold the AC on.
  2. JU190

A Group Vid, NJMP Sept 17

thanks for calling my bike plain....just had it painted, no stickers yet. I too didn't see myself in the vid
  3. JU190

Daytona 200, now off the air!!!! Wtf!?!?

From the ama twitter TV UDATE: A 1-hour Daytona 200 conclusion show will air tonight on @SpeedTV at 11 pm EST, followed by both National Guard SuperBike races
  4. JU190

Looking for your enclosed trailer air conditioning ideas!

I'm currently wiring my trailer up also. What do most tracks offer as far as electric? I plan to power a RV a/c unit, lights, and 2 sets of warmers I'm trying to decide between 30amp or 50amp. (seems like 50amp 220v would cost more for a cord and may be alittle over the top)
  5. JU190

UCL tear/Skier's Thumb/Gamekeeper's Thumb

I had it happen to me from a fall when skiing, took about 2 months to be 85%. I wasn't able to snap my fingers on that that hand for like 8 months. Happened in Feb last year and I was riding in April. It was my right hand so it bothered me somewhat under heavy braking.
  6. JU190

oil change in track bike

you can always send out the oil to get tested, it cost $22 and gives you a full report on the oil http://www.blackstone-labs.com/index.html
  7. JU190

Njmp 6/1

my dad was talking to you, he said your camera was probably better then the guy taking the professional pictures
  8. JU190

Trackwraps

What if you wrap your gas tank but also want to have stomp grips. Can you stick the stomp grips on top of the trackwraps?
  9. JU190

Mobile access to Nesba forums?

If you view it in column view on the blackberry it should show the whole page just fine, at least it does for me on my storm
  10. JU190

Njmp 15-17th

im going to be their staying at the suites for sunday, the pricing isn't bad compared to the other local hotels
  11. JU190

2008 CBR1000RR parts

do you have the right side air duct
  12. JU190

2008 CBR1000RR parts

i wish you posted this a week ago as im rebuilding a wreck cbr1000rr. Do you have the tank shelter? Can you send me pics of the brakelines